The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

How can any one like Lucus is beyond me....sorry rockthecasbah
rockthecasbah
So true! Also, remember that Kim is like meant to be like still a teenager- yea, like we believe that!
By the way, did anyone watch thursday's episode when Ric and Lucas were on the beach :eek: where has Lucas been hiding THAT body?! He made Ric look like a pig lol. Even though his body is alright too :p: but it doesn't compare!

EXACTLY my thoughts :biggrin: He's more like a "classic" model body though, not my type really, I find Rick more attractive :smile:
Irish-Jojo
How can any one like Lucus is beyond me....sorry rockthecasbah

Ok his character is kinda dull and stupid...
but his body :wink: yes I'm shallow!
Reply 1483
rockthecasbah
where has Lucas been hiding THAT body?! He made Ric look like a pig lol. Even though his body is alright too :p: but it doesn't compare!

exactly what i thought! we all know why they went 'swimming'. it was for Lucas to show off his body. although...Ric has the edge when it comes down to it. (however, i wouldnt say no to either of them!)
Reply 1484
Podge
i liked it how Ric and Belle got together today. better than Cassie!

haha yeah! cassie is a poop head and she has a big spam head and is too tanned and ugly.
i could go on as i dont like her.
in my TV guide, the girl who plays cassie is apparently 23..i was like :O! no way!
Reply 1486
Hana_1987
in my TV guide, the girl who plays cassie is apparently 23..i was like :O! no way!

:eek: that cant be true
Reply 1487
yes i'm sorry it is true....you'd think being that old, she would at least try to do something about her apperance!
Reply 1488
more shocking though....have a guess at how old Morag is!

Spoiler

Reply 1489
well, the first looks like Cassie 'made' an effort to look nice...

and then she fails miserably!
Reply 1490
Podge

eurgh! she did fail! she could of at least covered her whole forehead in the first pic!
the guy next to her who plays robbie looks bad with facial hair
atleast in the second picture she has spared us all and covered that GIANT forehead!!! (even if it is with a bit of ugly cloth!!)
Podge

Ha- first pic I thought she looked ok until I realised she's probably wearing some extensions or a wig. I agree with Sheen too, actor who plays Robbie does not suit facial hair. I hate when guys try look more grown up and they just end up looking stupid (prime example is Justin Timberlake).
And the second picture it took me a few seconds to tell the difference between her hair and that fur gilet.

Also Morag is 65?! I'm a really bad judge of age, I thought she was only about 50ish lol.
Reply 1493
rockthecasbah
I agree with Sheen too, actor who plays Robbie does not suit facial hair. I hate when guys try look more grown up and they just end up looking stupid (prime example is Justin Timberlake).
And the second picture it took me a few seconds to tell the difference between her hair and that fur gilet.

yeah justin should never have facial hair. he looks so good without it.
Cassie is taken a fair beating here isn't she.................................i like it .......can i join????LOL
Irish-Jojo
Cassie is taken a fair beating here isn't she.................................i like it .......can i join????LOL

Haha yes!
:eek: @ Morag's age!! I thought she was about 50 as well...

...Cassie... I agree, by 23 a girl should know how to make the best of her appearance! Didn't even recognie Robbie at first.
Reply 1497
does any know if amanda and dan get back together?
i think they will but it will probably take time
Dan and Amanda.
Just.
EW.
Reply 1499
Sheen
does any know if amanda and dan get back together?
i think they will but it will probably take time

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest