The Student Room Group

Please permanently ban/delete my account

To whom it may concern,

I'd like to have a permanent ban on my account as I would not like anything from this site become available to employers and friends as I'm trying to apply for new jobs etc and do not want any affiliations online. Thanks.
Original post by Sui-Kinxtar_kitty
To whom it may concern,

I'd like to have a permanent ban on my account as I would not like anything from this site become available to employers and friends as I'm trying to apply for new jobs etc and do not want any affiliations online. Thanks.

See here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3323715

AccountCan you delete my account/all of my posts?
Our policy is not to delete your account or all of the posts associated with your username. This would mean getting rid of a lot of potentially helpful information available to other users, and furthermore we have no way of mass deleting posts, so would have to go through each post manually. If you would like to become somewhat more anonymous, we can change your username. Please note, however, that your profile page would remain accessible by anyone who knew the page ID.

You can edit or delete your own posts in open threads.

If you believe your case is exceptional, please post a thread in Ask the Community Team providing as much information as possible.

Can you ban me from the site for X days/permanently?

It is our policy to not ban or delete accounts by request, unless under exceptional circumstances. If you feel your request fits this please post a thread in the Ask A Community Team forum outlining the reasons.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending