The Student Room Group

Second degree nursing

Hello
How can i apply for second degree funding nursing if I forgot my password and username? should I register again? I did A while ago degree in non healthcare and don't remember my passwords or should I send paper form? The last time I checked was while ago it doesn't give me an option to apply for Undergraduate only masters says. it would be very helpful. Should I start new application
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Me2004
Hello
How can i apply for second degree funding nursing if I forgot my password and username? should I register again? I did A while ago degree in non healthcare and don't remember my passwords or should I send paper form? The last time I checked was while ago it doesn't give me an option to apply for Undergraduate only masters says. it would be very helpful. Should I start new application

Hi there,

If you have forgotten your details you can press on forgotten your details to reset these. Alternatively you would call us on 0300 100 0607 and we can do this for you. You should only have 1 account with us so use the same one you had before.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

If you have forgotten your details you can press on forgotten your details to reset these. Alternatively you would call us on 0300 100 0607 and we can do this for you. You should only have 1 account with us so use the same one you had before.

Thanks,
Claire

I did it as you said all restored, set a new password and etc. But It doesn't allow me to apply it says there no currently undergraduate available, how do I re-apply for second degree online? it does not give an option I only see masters open but not undergraduate, can you help me with this because I am struggling. Thank you.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Me2004
I did it as you said all restored, set a new password and etc. But It doesn't allow me to apply it says there no currently undergraduate available, how do I re-apply for second degree online? it does not give an option I only see masters open but not undergraduate, can you help me with this because I am struggling. Thank you, this is my Customer Reference Number: if you can check it for me.

Hi there, please delete your comment containing your customer reference number on it for security purposes. We are unable to access accounts here. Do you have an English address on your account? Did you previously apply as a Home Student or EU Student for Tuition Fee Loan only? Thanks, Karen
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, please delete your comment containing your customer reference number on it for security purposes. We are unable to access accounts here. Do you have an English address on your account? Did you previously apply as a Home Student or EU Student for Tuition Fee Loan only? Thanks, Karen

I applied previously as EU student but with english address, and now when i am officially having permanent status to work and study

@SFE Karen - your post also needs to edited as the ref number is showing in the quote.
Original post by Me2004
I applied previously as EU student but with english address, and now when i am officially having permanent status to work and study

If you previously applied as an EU Student you would need to complete the paper PN1 application and return this via post for the team to review. You can find the form here: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1137617/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

Once this has been processed you will be able to apply online for future years. Thanks, Karen
Reply 7
If you previously applied as an EU Student you would need to complete the paper PN1 application and return this via post for the team to review. You can find the form here: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1137617/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

Once this has been processed you will be able to apply online for future years. Thanks, Karen

Thank you very much I will definitely do
Original post by Me2004
Thank you very much I will definitely do

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending