The Student Room Group

CIFAS help

I need help fighting. A CIFAS marker in me. I see a company called advicifas but not sure if they’re legit even though they have good reviews on trust pilot (they asked for 1k to complete the process). Can someone please recommend a good solicitors to help with this. Thank you.
Reply 1
Do you have a case for an appeal and the evidence to back it up? Follow the Cifas appeal procedure yourself before spending money unnecessarily:

https://www.cifas.org.uk/contact-us/i-want-to-make-a-complaint
Reply 2
Original post by Ab___l
I need help fighting. A CIFAS marker in me. I see a company called advicifas but not sure if they’re legit even though they have good reviews on trust pilot (they asked for 1k to complete the process). Can someone please recommend a good solicitors to help with this. Thank you.

They’re not legit
Are those the scumbags that were DM-ing people on here?

£1k for some Word templates. What a joke.
Original post by joblessowner
They are bro what you on about don’t speak without knowledge 😭🤣

If it’s the one I interacted with last time they were here, they were deeply defensive about their poor value product, had a website that obscured who you were dealing with or what their experience was as in the sector, shilled their business against forum rules and got banned in short order.

So yes, some knowledge.

I hope they never rejoined with a new account as that would be ban evasion.
You did something dodgy, didn't you?? If so then I don't really think you have a case for an appeal and most of the services that claim to offer help are just bloodsucking scammers that want to rinse you out of buckets of cash. Just accept that you did a bunch of money laundering and serve your 6 year prison sentence.
They are bro what you on about don’t speak without knowledge 😭🤣

Did they help you with a CIFAS you got??
Well just like most the keyboard warriors on here sadly you’re wrong please research before clowning on a company 😭

I researched them quite a bit. Which of the following facts are you taking issue with:

Deeply defensive about their poor value product

Had a website that obscured who you were dealing with or what their experience was in the sector

Shilled their business against forum rules

Got banned in short order.

Yes and been removed 😃

Ngl, you smell quite musty and there's a mild trollish whiff I'm getting from you too. Perhaps you're an advicifas bot or employee...
Poor response i unfortunately would expect that from a tsr nerd

Anywho to the OP

Use advificas and stay patient my friend!.

Come on, off to the job centre with you. Up you get from sofa, you can do it.
1) why wouldn’t they be defensive when a TSR nerd is bashing their product
2) the website has been updated and they have good reviews on trustpilot
3) and 4) don’t really care about these points as their only trying to help people and dosent warrant calling them scumbags especially from an active tsr user 😭

Please don’t bother replying I haven’t got time to speak with TSR losers arrogant no shower no job

Looooool saying others have no job but you have “jobless” in your username. Please leave some irony for the rest of us 🤣😂. And now you’ve been banned which shows you were a troll and an advicifas employee 🤣
(edited 7 months ago)
1) why wouldn’t they be defensive when a TSR nerd is bashing their product
2) the website has been updated and they have good reviews on trustpilot
3) and 4) don’t really care about these points as their only trying to help people and dosent warrant calling them scumbags especially from an active tsr user 😭

Please don’t bother replying I haven’t got time to speak with TSR losers arrogant no shower no job

Now who’s being a keyboard warrior?

Nice work addressing the points. :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 12
Lol another fake account.. Rest pls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending