Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
I know right! :biggrin:
Or, we could make a song about it!

For example, to the first two lines of this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JesZWS0att8

You could sing:"Oh no, oh no, it's Pinkteddy again
He's back on here and out to disrupt"

Don't know what the rest of the song would be, though! :tongue: We'd have to think of something :yep:

:eviltongue:

I know right! :biggrin:
Or, we could make a song about it!

For example, to the first two lines of this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JesZWS0att8

You could sing:"Oh no, oh no, it's Pinkteddy again
He's back on here and out to disrupt"

Don't know what the rest of the song would be, though! :tongue: We'd have to think of something :yep:

"Look who's back,
Back again,
Teddy's back,
Tell a friend."

:rofl:

Original post by AllegedCattle
:eviltongue:

Poor pinkteddy :tongue:

Seriously, if you hadn't caused a load of disruption previously, with all those accounts, you'd probably still be welcomed here.

Poor pinkteddy :tongue:

Seriously, if you hadn't caused a load of disruption previously, with all those accounts, you'd probably still be welcomed here.

How many alts does he have? :tongue: he kinda prepared by making them all in feb/march :laugh: how many do you suppose he made? Has someone kept count?

The Acer Aspire 5742 is just ridiculous... I'd never recommend anyone gets an Acer Aspire laptop!

Yep, it will be soon, just as soon as I can be bothered to install most of my software. (Some software will not make it to the HP, and will either stay on the Acer, or put on an XP machine, or used in XP Mode on the HP.)

Yep - though usually, number of tabs open uses more RAM, rather than CPU. At the moment, Slimjet browser is using about 10% CPU? Yep, opening a TSR page and getting it to load is very intensive, in fact Pale Moon (based on Firefox) is much more responsive in regards to TSR tabs, though Slimjet on the HP was best, albeit at a price....

Indeed it is, however - the HP will be the main laptop utilised soon, and with the dual partition installed, that would certainly be useful for playing certain games that require the use of an older OS.

What software will not make it to the HP but onto the XP mode? :smile:

Yes, very true, that is usually the highest amount of CPU used by SJ in total, the HP - with mine usually utilising around 5-7% CPU. :smile: I find the average temperatures to be 50'C or slightly higher, having followed your advice to resolve the svchost.exe issue, which has therefore solved the issue regarding the frequent increases in CPU usage on the HP.

:smile:

:moon:

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest