The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
OK, and I have loooaaaaadddsssss to do for tomorrow and I don't feel well so :erm: don't know how long that'll take :tongue:

Aww fair enough bhai :wink:

Spoiler

Aww, homework sucks man, it really does, goodluck to you :h: and me :/ I dont feel too well either :/

OK, and I have loooaaaaadddsssss to do for tomorrow and I don't feel well so :erm: don't know how long that'll take :tongue:

Aww fair enough bhai :wink:

Spoiler

Thanks bhaji :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hamza772000
Thanks, I will be on and off, i have to get it done for tomorrow so yh :/ :h:

Hi :smile: Please can you edit this, to include a number?

Aww, homework sucks man, it really does, goodluck to you :h: and me :/ I dont feel too well either :/

Too right, chotay bhai, too right! Thanks, I have been stuck on the same chemistry question for over an hour now. I don't know where to laugh or be upset :tongue: Aww :console: Want to talk or no? :K:
See spoiler below :wink:
Original post by ak143244
Thanks bhaji :smile:

Spoiler

No worries :h:

Spoiler

And please try to remember the number. If not, we can go to Last Post Wins if that's easier? :smile:

Original post by mariam687
dwdwdw,

Hi,

Please can you edit your posts so that it includes a number? Thanks :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, I have to finish off my CV :/ :P

Hey :smile: Can we please have an edit, so that it includes a number? Thanks a million! :yep:

Too right, chotay bhai, too right! Thanks, I have been stuck on the same chemistry question for over an hour now. I don't know where to laugh or be upset :tongue: Aww :console: Want to talk or no? :K:

Spoiler

And please try to remember the number. If not, we can go to Last Post Wins if that's easier? :smile:

Erm okay, next time. Sorry :frown:

Spoiler

Going sleep now. Have a good day :smile:
Byee :smile:
Original post by mariam687
i cant do a visitor message, i think you disabled vms and pms

Hi there,
Please can you edit your posts, so that it contains a number?
Thanks a million :yep:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
116851Probably because he's insecure about his own identity :yep:

Hi, welcome to CTAM. Thanks a million for posting:biggrin:

Hi can we have a number here please? Thanks a million :biggrin:.

Haha, maybe indeed! :biggrin: Though you're still not allowed to impersonate other members - it's a warnable offense on here and potentially a bannable offense on other fora.

Original post by ak143244
Erm okay, next time. Sorry :frown:

Spoiler

Going sleep now. Have a good day :smile:
Byee :smile:

OK, and no need to apologise Abraar! :hugs:

Spoiler

OK, sleep well and thanks, you too! I hope you feel better soon :penguinhug:

Spoiler

Haha :P Look online for help? It happens dw, it's normal imo tbh :P Don't be upset :hugs:

Oh, no as in like I can sense a cold coming :P I'm completely fine otherwise! :h:

Aww, Thanks you! :colondollar:

Oh, nearly 17, I see :wink:

(edited 7 years ago)
Haha :P Look online for help? It happens dw, it's normal imo tbh :P Don't be upset :hugs:

Oh, no as in like I can sense a cold coming :P I'm completely fine otherwise! :h:

Aww I'll try not to be upset :hugs: I am looking online and I don't understand the answer XD

Ohh well :five: for the cold coming along...let's hope we don't pass it onto the other siblings :mmm: :tongue: Aww glad to hear it! I'm getting a bit stressed and down but it's all good :biggrin:

No worries :wink:

Yup :ahee:

Aww I'll try not to be upset :hugs: I am looking online and I don't understand the answer XD

Ohh well :five: for the cold coming along...let's hope we don't pass it onto the other siblings :mmm: :tongue: Aww glad to hear it! I'm getting a bit stressed and down but it's all good :biggrin:

No worries :wink:

Yup :ahee:

Yeah, try your best! :h: oh damn ://

Yeah, hope so! :smile: Aww, hopefully it passes soon :smile:

:h:

:biggrin: Exited? :P

Hey :smile: Just to remind you, numbers are mandatory, not optional, so please can we have a number? :smile:
Thanks a million :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Hey :smile: Just to remind you, numbers are mandatory, not optional, so please can we have a number? :smile:
Thanks a million :smile:

I'm so sorry! I keep forgetting :frown:

Yeah, try your best! :h: oh damn ://

Yeah, hope so! :smile: Aww, hopefully it passes soon :smile:

:h:

:biggrin: Exited? :P

I will :cute: Just about got it so hopefully I will be fine :smile:
How's that CV coming along? :h:

Indeed and thanks, me too :smile:

*Excited :tongue:
But not really...but I can learn to drive :awesome: but other than that, it's just a reminder than AS exams are closer :colonhash: :rofl:

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest