The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wooo, cant wait!! :biggrin: I cant believe its come around already. Leona better get an album out before there is a new winner :p:

I will miss Kate Thornton and the lovely dresses she used to wear on the Live shows but I quite like Dermot, hes funny.
eeekkk cant wait til it starts, i love the auditions!
Leona's gonna be performing her brand new single on the first live show :biggrin:

2 days to go!!
Reply 23
Cant wait, theres not been anything decent to watch on Saturdays at all since the last series finished!!

I dont like Leona at all though :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Dermot has squeezed my arm :proud:
Can't wait for the show to start tomorrow :biggrin: I'm not sure about Dannii :s-smilie:
Sausage
Dermot has squeezed my arm :proud:

He's the reason why i watch BBLB :biggrin:

-x-
Jsk
I just saw the advert and it said there arer 2 new judges. who are they. I thought it was the guy from dance x.

Also is strictly come dancing on the same time again because i hate having to choose between x factor and stricly when it comes to the live shows.

Its been confirmed that the new series of Strictly come dancing starts in October (not sure what date, sorry) but i will definately be watch strictly when it starts-its much better than x factor :p:
kitty_koo
Its been confirmed that the new series of Strictly come dancing starts in October (not sure what date, sorry) but i will definitely be watch strictly when it starts-its much better than x factor :p:

Is there anyone good on it this series?
Reply 29
FlowerSarah
Can't wait for the show to start tomorrow :biggrin: I'm not sure about Dannii :s-smilie:

Mmm, me neither. I think they should have stuck to the 3 original judges.
Vixen
Mmm, me neither. I think they should have stuck to the 3 original judges.

Me too. I didn’t like Paula that much last series. It’s going to be weird at the start without Louis.

This is interesting: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a72439/minogue-told-to-tone-down-behaviour.html
FlowerSarah
Is there anyone good on it this series?

i only know 2 people who are going to be in it so far: Paul Gasgoine and Kelly Brook :s-smilie: lol
kitty_koo
i only know 2 people who are going to be in it so far: Paul Gasgoine and Kelly Brook :s-smilie: lol

Gazza might be interesting :p:

Charley and Chanelle appearing is just scary. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/a69997/chanelle-charley-for-strictly-come-dancing.html

And Louis Walsh turned it down! :eek: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/a66508/louis-walsh-turned-down-strictly.html
Oh my it's started
And my ears are dying!!
Reply 34
Nutty people. :dong:
^^Your right - Oh jeeze - its just started and im like 'OMG'
You have nice dentistry...
Liked the woman at the end - though when they bring up stories from their past it annoys me! Didn't see many people though, was mainly about the whole change of judges thing!!

-x-
As soon as they start a sob story you know they're going to get through. Although the woman at the end was good.

"you have good denistry" :laugh:
That woman at the end was great, and that young girl
Although both had sob stories... hmmmmm... lol

Latest