The Student Room Group

Richard Dawkins is Hot

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
They are both very good looking.
2 5 +
God, yes. And I'm not even a woman. Or gay.

:ditto:
Reply 22
They are both very good looking.

No, they're not.

The Wiktionary Definition of Good-Looking...
Good-looking:

Adjective
good-looking (comparative better-looking or more good-looking, superlative best-looking or most good-looking)

Attractive. See: Richard Dawkins.

...See?
Reply 23
Haha, you actually remind me a of a friend of mine - we are frequently arguing about Dick van Dyke, whom I think she considers to be the sexiest man alive. I think otherwise. Bleurgh...
Reply 24

Q.E.D.
Reply 25
Oh, I used to think that when I was a kid, but certainly only when he was younger. Yeah, as a ten year old the whole Mary Poppins/Chitty Chitty bang Bang thing turned me on. Not anymore though.

I like scientists now.
Reply 26
I'm sorry to sound dumb, but QED?

Quod erat demonstrandum?

Or something else entirely, lol?
Reply 27
He could brow-beat me any day of the week.
Reply 28
Do you fancy anyone who's younger than...um, say, 40? :p:
Saw a video of Dawkins giving a lecture when he was in his 20s...

<3
Reply 30
BornUnderPunches
I'm sorry to sound dumb, but QED?

Quod erat demonstrandum?

Or something else entirely, lol?

Quod erat demonstrandum, i.e. "which was to be demonstrated" or, more colloquially, "this is so ****ing on the money".
Reply 31
Profesh, are you pretending to be offline?

By the way, I like your hair. So vibrant!
Reply 32
i think someone should forward this thread to the great man himself - wonder what he'd make of it:rolleyes:

One of my friends is lectured by him and she told me he is really arrogant. If you like arrogant men OP then it says something about yourself!
Reply 33
Profesh
He could brow-beat me any day of the week.

Oh, I think he's far too gentle for that. Cuddly teddy bear, for definite.

And yes, I like people under 40. Err... Derren Brown and Dylan Moran. That's it, lol.
Reply 34
Quod erat demonstrandum, i.e. "which was to be demonstrated" or, more colloquially, "this is so ****ing on the money".

Yeah, that's what I thought you meant - but it could've been some strange title. It could've been anything!

One of my friends is lectured by him and she told me he is really arrogant. If you like arrogant men OP then it says something about yourself!

Ooh, go on - I've always been interested in New-Age fortune tellings, O, what does it say about me?
Reply 35
BornUnderPunches
Yeah, that's what I thought you meant - but it could've been some strange title. It could've been anything!

Ooh, go on - I've always been interested in New-Age fortune tellings, O, what does it say about me?

that you are somewhat arrogant yourself! duh! why else would you be attracted to such a geezer? esp on account that he is a living fossil.
Reply 36
You should check him out in South Park doing Mr Garisson
Reply 37
a_t
You should check him out in South Park doing Mr Garisson

web link if you have one please
Reply 38
that you are somewhat arrogant yourself! duh! why else would you be attracted to such a geezer? esp on account that he is a living fossil.

I don't see that as being true. Perhaps I'm somewhat submissive, and am looking for an arrogant man to take control of my life, huh?
Or, we could get Freudian...

All it means is, I like a man to know his own mind.
Reply 39
Dulac84

Giving poignant new significance to the notion of 'self-evident proof'.

OnlyMe!
Profesh, are you pretending to be offline?

Let's just say that I like to permit myself the benefit of the doubt.

By the way, I like your hair. So vibrant!

Aw. That's even better than "you look like a burnt-out Irish playwright".

Quick Reply

Latest