The Student Room Group

Unit Y105: England 1445–1509: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII

Hi, can anyone tell me what questions came up last year for OCR History Unit Y105: England 1445–1509: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII?
Original post by RedPandaBun
Hi, can anyone tell me what questions came up last year for OCR History Unit Y105: England 1445–1509: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII?

Hey! I'm sitting the same exam tomorrow...
I heard ages ago that the source was on Duke of York and then the non-sources were Richard III and Henry VII but idk what exactly

Hi! Source was on Richard and then section B was on Richard III's reign as a failure and Henry VII's domestic policies. Fingers crossed we get Henry VII foreign policies!!
Original post by daphneffion
Hi! Source was on Richard and then section B was on Richard III's reign as a failure and Henry VII's domestic policies. Fingers crossed we get Henry VII foreign policies!!

omg no i spent so long on henry’s domestic policies today i don’t want foreign😭
Reply 4
No me too.. trying to cram henry's foreign policy rn. Trying not to have a mental breakdown lol
Original post by katie.watsonn
omg no i spent so long on henry’s domestic policies today i don’t want foreign😭
No me too.. trying to cram henry's foreign policy rn. Trying not to have a mental breakdown lol

we were all BETRAYED

Quick Reply

Latest