The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vienna95
ah, the other chuckle brother.

In retrospect you do listen to Le Tigre...
LifeWired
In retrospect you do listen to Le Tigre...

They're awful!
Biggus Dickus
They're awful!

I actually did a search and downloaded "Fake French" to check Vienna's signature...big mistake.

Do not try.

Edit: Actually, attacking Vienna's online personality and music taste is underhanded, I shouldn't really since it's wrong. I was actually interested in where that signature came from!
Reply 223
LifeWired
I actually did a search and downloaded "Fake French" to check Vienna's signature...big mistake.

Do not try.

Edit: Actually, attacking Vienna's online personality and music taste is underhanded, I shouldn't really since it's wrong. I was actually interested in where that signature came from!

who are you again?
vienna95
who are you again?

Apparently someone who should know better.
LifeWired

It seems vienna thinks very highly of herself, though not highly of others.
Reply 226
Biggus Dickus
It seems vienna thinks very highly of herself, though not highly of others.

this always baffles me, so what gave you that impression?
Reply 227
timeofyourlife
looks like you'll be making 'most controversial member 2004' as well :wink:

hehe, which means it will either be removed from the awards or subject to some 'unforeseen' voting.
i feel kinda sorry for vienna........ vienna is that picture really of you? if so you look pretty nice to me....
Reply 229
vienna95
hehe, which means it will either be removed from the awards or subject to some 'unforeseen' voting.

Indeed.
Reply 230
LifeWired

im just interested as to why you have indiscriminately posted about me or commented on my posts consistently for the last 72 hours without any apparent motivation. sometimes people may use an alias to this extent.
DazYa777
i feel kinda sorry for vienna........ vienna is that picture really of you? if so you look pretty nice to me....

This is dire. *Despairs for people who can't tell a simulation from reality*
Reply 232
LifeWired
This is dire. *Despairs for people who can't tell a simulation from reality*

i was unaware you knew more than dazya or is that just you "thinking highly of yourself"
Reply 233
vienna95
i was unaware you knew more than dazya or is that just you "thinking highly of yourself"

Indeed.
vienna95
im just interested as to why you have indiscriminately posted about me or commented on my posts consistently for the last 72 hours without any apparent motivation. sometimes people may use an alias to this extent.

This is true. There is the other possiblity that I have little else worth doing.
In retrospect I have had reservations about doing this (not having the right to accuse you being only one).

I am not an alias of anyone you know.

vienna95

Quite clearly I must be extremely arrogant.
vienna96
Indeed.

Harsh parody, Gnostic! :biggrin:
Reply 236
mobbdeeprob
Harsh parody, Gnostic! :biggrin:

Please, I am the real James D Wall.
vienna96
Please, I am the real James D Wall.

:confused:
Am I supposed to know [of] you?
Reply 238
mobbdeeprob
:confused:
Am I supposed to know [of] you?

Did I say you did?
LifeWired
This is true. There is the other possiblity that I have little else worth doing.
In retrospect I have had reservations about doing this (not having the right to accuse you being only one).

I am not an alias of anyone you know.

Quite clearly I must be extremely arrogant.

who the fuck are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending