The Student Room Group

Edinburgh law offers

does anyone know how long Edinburgh uni takes on average to respond to applicants? (law, global law)
Original post by cat101010
does anyone know how long Edinburgh uni takes on average to respond to applicants? (law, global law)

I got my offer today 26th march. It’s also ABB instead of A*AA even though I’m not a contextual student or anything. Idk if that helps
Original post by Conradstephens

I got my offer today 26th march. It’s also ABB instead of A*AA even though I’m not a contextual student or anything. Idk if that helps

What time did you get it ?
Original post by Hopefulug
What time did you get it ?

Around 11am
My daughter got an unconditional offer from Edinburgh this morning (Good Friday) around 11.45am for LLB Scots Law with Spanish.

i got a global law unconditional last night
Reply 6
Original post by Lawbee2806
My daughter got an unconditional offer from Edinburgh this morning (Good Friday) around 11.45am for LLB Scots Law with Spanish.

Congratulations thats amazing! May i ask if she was a Scottish or English student?
Original post by mcuni
Congratulations thats amazing! May i ask if she was a Scottish or English student?

She’s a Scottish student.
Reply 8
Original post by Lawbee2806
She’s a Scottish student.
Okayy thank you for your reply, i am an english student hopefully they will get back soon.
Original post by nathanphillips06
i got a global law unconditional last night

Wow congrats. What are you predicted? Or do you have achieved grades?

I received an unconditional offer for law at Edinburgh on the 27th of March (Wednesday)
Wow congrats. What are you predicted? Or do you have achieved grades?

got 5A's at higher - honestly not sure about predicted grades I never asked my school for them with my application, I think they just put them in for me. Would be surprised if its not 2A's at adv higher (English and MODS) and an A in higher politics though.
Reply 12

that's crazy the same thing happened with me on the 25th of march
Congratulations to your offers! getting the reduced ones must be a great relief!

To help others who are still waiting and the next cohort, I made a form for us to enter all law decisions (offer, still waiting, rejection) across universities this year (2023-2024)

Here's the link:https://forms.gle/BFRACrPsm4zE9KJh9

Link to responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAJyHUxO8UxjUn3e7uDVq2DMN1ZV8Rih5kNAmCtlZdo/edit?usp=sharing

Please do make the time to fill out the form to help those who are still waiting and those who will be applying next year.

Good luck with your upcoming exams!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending