The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth or Norwich for BA Graphic Design?

I have unconditional offers from both Falmouth University and Norwich University of the Arts. I'm struggling to decide because they're both so lovely! Falmouth has an amazing course with amazing tutors & industry contacts, and it's by the sea. There also seem to be lots of guest speakers and trips, which is exciting.

Norwich seem very focused on branding which is nice but might limit me? Norwich seemed to have slightly nicer studios etc. and a more vibrant night life, as well as seeming really friendly - although Falmouth seemed very friendly too.

They both seem like brilliant courses but I need to choose one. Please help?
Original post by artstudentella
I have unconditional offers from both Falmouth University and Norwich University of the Arts. I'm struggling to decide because they're both so lovely! Falmouth has an amazing course with amazing tutors & industry contacts, and it's by the sea. There also seem to be lots of guest speakers and trips, which is exciting.

Norwich seem very focused on branding which is nice but might limit me? Norwich seemed to have slightly nicer studios etc. and a more vibrant night life, as well as seeming really friendly - although Falmouth seemed very friendly too.

They both seem like brilliant courses but I need to choose one. Please help?

Hi artstudentella,

I know we are biased, but we think our studios and night life are pretty cool too!

We recommend that all our prospective students come down for a campus tour to allow them to fully explore our facilities and to also speak to our current students. Have you done this?

If it would help we are more than happy to put you in contact with a student ambassador/mentor from your chosen course?
That way they can answer any queries or questions you might have about the course or University life as a whole.

Good Luck with whatever future path you choose! Let us know if we can be of any further help!

Paris (Student Communications)
Falmouth University
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Quick Reply

Latest