The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

science foundation year

Hi Everyone!!
i have received an offer from Keele University for Forensic Science with a foundation year, i also applied for Biomedical Science with a foundation year in Keele as well but still haven't heard anything back and that's the course i really want to do.
So i just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to reply as i have already received offers from all my other unis but i really want to go to Keele or if anyone is in the same situation.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Have you heard from them already? I applied for the same course and haven't heard from them since they asked me to send them my passport details.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Bella30
Have you heard from them already? I applied for the same course and haven't heard from them since they asked me to send them my passport details.

No I haven't heard anything from them still waiting 😕
Reply 3
I just received my offer from but it's for Biochemistry instead of Biomed. Not sure if they offered me an alternative course or it's just a mistake. I guess I will have to ring them. Any news?
Reply 4
Original post by Bella30
I just received my offer from but it's for Biochemistry instead of Biomed. Not sure if they offered me an alternative course or it's just a mistake. I guess I will have to ring them. Any news?

Hey that's exactly what happened for me, they offered me a place today for Biochemistry instead of biomed, even I was wondering what's going on as they didn't give any other information. If you find out anything else do inform me 🙂
Reply 5
Hey!so I rang them when I received the offer and they said that they offered me an alternative course since Biomed has a lot of applicants and that there are no places left. Have you been to their open day before? If not then you could look up the subjects for both biomed and biochem on their website if you're considering accepting biochem. It is quite similar but their are subjects that aren't in biochem like laboratory science.
Reply 6
Original post by Bella30
Hey!so I rang them when I received the offer and they said that they offered me an alternative course since Biomed has a lot of applicants and that there are no places left. Have you been to their open day before? If not then you could look up the subjects for both biomed and biochem on their website if you're considering accepting biochem. It is quite similar but their are subjects that aren't in biochem like laboratory science.

Oh ok, I didn't get a chance to call them though I don't really want to do Biochemistry so I think I'm gonna go with my Forensic Science offer that I got from Keele.

Quick Reply

Latest