The Student Room Group

Jaguar and land rover work experience

I applied for a certain date at jaguar and land rover and I got accepted to do the work experience, however the dates that were shown were wrong. Do you think it is too late to change the dates and should i just accept it even when its during my exams?
Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
Original post by RicardKu
I applied for a certain date at jaguar and land rover and I got accepted to do the work experience, however the dates that were shown were wrong. Do you think it is too late to change the dates and should i just accept it even when its during my exams?

This happened to me but on the actual application it didn't have anywhere where it specified when you would like to undertake the work exp and rather a due date to the corresponding dates, I just mentioned my preferred dates on the email along with the app form and they emailed me allocating me a placement a month before than what I wanted which conveniently was the only week I was free before my exams. If you get in contact with your support officer i'm sure they will sort something out if you 100% cant make it on the allocated date they've given you. Good Luck :smile:
Hi how do you apply for work experience at jaguar ?
Original post by Billysleeping
Hi how do you apply for work experience at jaguar ?

Use their website
could you send me the relevant link as I cant find the right page for work experience , just jobs etc

Quick Reply

Latest