The Student Room Group

jaguar land rover graduate scheme 2024

hey anyone applied to the JLR scheme? if so what scheme and how is your application going?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anom.econ
hey anyone applied to the JLR scheme? if so what scheme and how is your application going?

Hey! I applied to the Software Graduate Programme in the West Midlands and just completed the online assessments yesterday. What scheme are you applying for?
Reply 2
Hey i did the commerical one and have passed the tests but am still waiting to hear back for the next stage
Reply 3
Original post by DeepSpaceMerlin
Hey! I applied to the Software Graduate Programme in the West Midlands and just completed the online assessments yesterday. What scheme are you applying for?

Ive applied to business strategy. how did you find the assessment?
Reply 4
Original post by Oranges126
Hey i did the commerical one and have passed the tests but am still waiting to hear back for the next stage

Also waiting to hear back. they emailed saying assessment centres start end of november so not too long to wait
Reply 5
Also waiting to hear back. they emailed saying assessment centres start end of november so not too long to wait

I did not get this email so maybe they rejected me already?
Reply 6
I did not get this email so maybe they rejected me already?

I only got this email to inform me that the role I applied to has closed now so they are reviewing applications. Your role may not be closed yet?
Reply 7
I only got this email to inform me that the role I applied to has closed now so they are reviewing applications. Your role may not be closed yet?

Oh okay yes the role I applied to is still open
Reply 8
Ive applied to business strategy. how did you find the assessment?
Have you heard anything yet? I have applied for the same :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by AG2829
Have you heard anything yet? I have applied for the same :smile:

no have you? how did you find the tests and all? :smile:
Reply 10

hi pls what role did you go for?
Hi does anyone else have an AC confirmed and what are you doing to prepare for it?
Reply 12
Hi does anyone else have an AC confirmed and what are you doing to prepare for it?

Hiii yes I do. I have been doing as much research as I can basically? wbu? whens yours?

Hey, I got confirmation for Product Engineering. I have my AC on 13th of Decemeber, also I'll receive my presentation topic by 7th. I'm not sure how to prepare for it.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Reply 14
Original post by aarizahmed
Hey, I got confirmation for Product Engineering. I have my AC on 13th of Decemeber, also I'll receive my presentation topic by 7th. I'm not sure how to prepare for it.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

congrats! i got a job offer yesterday. for my preparation i did so much research into jlr and practised my presentation many times, check you are within the time frame and also think of what questions they could ask you
congrats! i got a job offer yesterday. for my preparation i did so much research into jlr and practised my presentation many times, check you are within the time frame and also think of what questions they could ask you

Congrats on your job offer. How long did it take you to get your JLR offer from the interview? When did you do your assesment center?
Reply 16

Really useful advice! i also recommend to check your body language when practicing for the presentation to make sure you show confidence. can do this too for jlr's interviews too! don't forget to include the key data they give you

Congratulations!! Ahahaha you must be very happy with your results. I hope you do well there. I'm worried more about my behavioural interview as my first language isn't English. Any advice what sort of questions can be asked? Thanks!!
Original post by jwt2002
Really useful advice! i also recommend to check your body language when practicing for the presentation to make sure you show confidence. can do this too for jlr's interviews too! don't forget to include the key data they give you

Noted. Thank you so much :smile:))

congrats on the offer! I got mine yesterday too. What office did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending