The Student Room Group

Automotive engineering masters uni

I have an options between Brunel, Cranfield, Ashton, Lboro for automotive engineering masters. I want to know how the employability is after finishing the course and which uni would be best for the course.
Reply 1
Original post by heyitsayush
I have an options between Brunel, Cranfield, Ashton, Lboro for automotive engineering masters. I want to know how the employability is after finishing the course and which uni would be best for the course.

I would have said Oxford Brookes is best as they include EV in their Auto degree.

Any of them with a year in industry will be fine. Personally I like Lboro.
Original post by heyitsayush

Hi @heyitsayush!

I am Cranfield student and I can tell you about employability at our university.

Our postgraduate Automotive Engineering course equips graduates with industry-ready skills, leading to high-position positions in research establishments, chief engineers, and vehicle program managers.

Employers who have taken on this course's alumni include:

Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd

Bentley Motors

Jaguar Land Rover

Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains

Volvo Trucks,

and much more...

Cranfield's Career Service offers career coaching, CV development, interview practice, job access, and networking opportunities, with lifelong access for Cranfield alumnus. In general, Cranfield has really high employability!

If you have any further questions, for example regarding this course or life at Cranfield, please let us know :smile:

Lucie
PhD Student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university

Quick Reply

Latest