The Student Room Group

Checking UCAS Tracker for results

I know the Tracker option is frozen at the moment.. and will be until tomorrow, but I'd like to know when exactley on Thursday its "unfrozen"? I've heard that it's at midnight tonight, and if that's the case then I won't might staying up to check it. So if anyone knows, please let me know :smile:

P.S Sorry if someone has already asked this question, I have a feeling they have, but I couldn't find anything on Search.
Reply 1
Elle
I know the Tracker option frozen at the moment.. and will be until tomorrow, but I'd like to know when exactley on Thursday its "unfrozen"? I've heard that it's at midnight tonight, and if that's the case then I won't might staying up to check it. So if anyone knows, please let me know :smile:

P.S Sorry if someone has already asked this question, I have a feeling they have, but I couldn't find anything on Search.

2pm thursday
Reply 2
i herd 11am or 12 noon on thurs
Reply 3
zero101
i herd 11am or 12 noon on thurs

Yeh I heard 11am from most people. However it will most likely crash as it has in previous years. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
every1 seems to think differnt things .... best bet is to ring them then let every1 know for sure when u have :biggrin:
Reply 5
no, thats the wrong thing to do - you only ring if you have missed your grades....if you have your grades, dont phone. EVEN if UCAS tracker doesnt show you have been accepted, if you have the grades, the uni will be informed and will accept them. DO NOT waste their time by calling! Only call if you miss your grades!
Reply 6
Oh no.. so confusing! What do I do? lol

Do you mean ring them now to check what time it will be unfrozen?
Reply 7
Elle
Oh no.. so confusing! What do I do? lol

Do you mean ring them now to check what time it will be unfrozen?

yes i mean ring to see when u will be able to get on the website ..
Reply 8
Well the guy on the other end was not v. helpful- all I got was "umm.. ah.. umm.. x 10, around midday.. probably".

But I guess that means it's definatley not at 12AM! :frown:
Reply 9
Elle
Well the guy on the other end was not v. helpful- all I got was "umm.. ah.. umm.. x 10, around midday.. probably".

But I guess that means it's definatley not at 12AM! :frown:

It will go live again at around 11am to mid-day.

The idea is that you recieve your results in the "safe" environment of your school, where there are people on hand to advise you what to do.

The tracker only updates for completeness
Reply 10
before or after 12am?
Reply 11
Elle
I know the Tracker option is frozen at the moment.. and will be until tomorrow, but I'd like to know when exactley on Thursday its "unfrozen"? I've heard that it's at midnight tonight, and if that's the case then I won't might staying up to check it. So if anyone knows, please let me know :smile:

Noon tomorrow.
Reply 12
Chubb
However it will most likely crash as it has in previous years. :rolleyes:

You can guarentee it! The server will get swamped!
Im all confused now, so when can we check if we have got in thru the tracking service on UCAS?
Reply 14
BlueAngel
Im all confused now, so when can we check if we have got in thru the tracking service on UCAS?

Some time after mid day tomorrow - but what usually happens is everyone tried to log in at the same time and brings the system down.
Reply 15
Yeah at around 11AM-12PM tommorow.
Reply 16
Pencil Queen
11AM-midday it *should* go live but it's likely to crash if everyone is sat there hitting refresh at 10:59am

Thats what I was intending on doing. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending