Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Checking UCAS Tracker for results watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know the Tracker option is frozen at the moment.. and will be until tomorrow, but I'd like to know when exactley on Thursday its "unfrozen"? I've heard that it's at midnight tonight, and if that's the case then I won't might staying up to check it. So if anyone knows, please let me know

P.S Sorry if someone has already asked this question, I have a feeling they have, but I couldn't find anything on Search.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    I know the Tracker option frozen at the moment.. and will be until tomorrow, but I'd like to know when exactley on Thursday its "unfrozen"? I've heard that it's at midnight tonight, and if that's the case then I won't might staying up to check it. So if anyone knows, please let me know

P.S Sorry if someone has already asked this question, I have a feeling they have, but I couldn't find anything on Search.
    2pm thursday

ReputationRep:
    i herd 11am or 12 noon on thurs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zero101)
    i herd 11am or 12 noon on thurs
    Yeh I heard 11am from most people. However it will most likely crash as it has in previous years. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    every1 seems to think differnt things .... best bet is to ring them then let every1 know for sure when u have

ReputationRep:
    no, thats the wrong thing to do - you only ring if you have missed your grades....if you have your grades, dont phone. EVEN if UCAS tracker doesnt show you have been accepted, if you have the grades, the uni will be informed and will accept them. DO NOT waste their time by calling! Only call if you miss your grades!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no.. so confusing! What do I do? lol

Do you mean ring them now to check what time it will be unfrozen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Oh no.. so confusing! What do I do? lol

Do you mean ring them now to check what time it will be unfrozen?
    yes i mean ring to see when u will be able to get on the website ..

ReputationRep:
    Well the guy on the other end was not v. helpful- all I got was "umm.. ah.. umm.. x 10, around midday.. probably".

But I guess that means it's definatley not at 12AM!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Well the guy on the other end was not v. helpful- all I got was "umm.. ah.. umm.. x 10, around midday.. probably".

But I guess that means it's definatley not at 12AM!
    It will go live again at around 11am to mid-day.

The idea is that you recieve your results in the "safe" environment of your school, where there are people on hand to advise you what to do.

The tracker only updates for completeness

ReputationRep:
    before or after 12am?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    I know the Tracker option is frozen at the moment.. and will be until tomorrow, but I'd like to know when exactley on Thursday its "unfrozen"? I've heard that it's at midnight tonight, and if that's the case then I won't might staying up to check it. So if anyone knows, please let me know

Noon tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    However it will most likely crash as it has in previous years. :rolleyes:
    You can guarentee it! The server will get swamped!

ReputationRep:
    Im all confused now, so when can we check if we have got in thru the tracking service on UCAS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Im all confused now, so when can we check if we have got in thru the tracking service on UCAS?
    Some time after mid day tomorrow - but what usually happens is everyone tried to log in at the same time and brings the system down.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah at around 11AM-12PM tommorow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    11AM-midday it *should* go live but it's likely to crash if everyone is sat there hitting refresh at 10:59am
    Thats what I was intending on doing.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.