The Student Room Group

Access to HE results day 2023

Does anybody know when we are expected to receive official access to HE diploma results? Open awards and my college have said today but no updates to ucas as of yet!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, my awarding body is OCN and we received results today. Our Certificates are available at my college from tomorrow.

I’ve checked UCAS hub so many times already. Was told it can take weeks to update
Reply 2
I’m waiting for my results too for Access to HE from AIM awarding body. I’ve checked UCAS so much over the past few days - it’s driving me crazy 🤦🏼*♀️
We're in Wales and we received an email from our awarding body yesterday (awarding body is Agored) and we were able to log on and view our certificate and grades. One of the guys is on an offer holder day today where the uni told her that UCAS won't update until A level results are given out 😳
Reply 4
Yes, I contacted my University and they said they can’t check as they are very busy with international students at the moment, priority as they need visa’s. It’s a shame as I was hoping to get that confirmation letter soon for peace of mind.

Congratulation btw for completing your Access courses.

Original post by ChildNurse23
We're in Wales and we received an email from our awarding body yesterday (awarding body is Agored) and we were able to log on and view our certificate and grades. One of the guys is on an offer holder day today where the uni told her that UCAS won't update until A level results are given out 😳
I got mine last Friday from Ascentis and as of yet, no UCAS updates either.

I did realise my uploaded certificate and transcript were submitted to admissions earlier on today.
Reply 6
Thanks for the updates everyone.🤞 we all hear soon. Well done everyone for completing Access - it was a bit intense at times 🤭
Reply 7
Thank you everyone! Good luck with your results and hopefully we all hear back soon :smile:
My portal has changed (for Northumbria) this morning to “Pending UCAS Update”
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Aufbau
Hi, my awarding body is OCN and we received results today. Our Certificates are available at my college from tomorrow.

I’ve checked UCAS hub so many times already. Was told it can take weeks to update

Hi there, I'm also with OCN but still have had no results come through yet. I've made contact with the college to chase up. I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 10
FYI, my conditional offer just changed to unconditional on UCAS - My access course was provided by the body 'CAVA'. I didn't have to upload any certificates to my uni, it was done automatically. Good luck all! :biggrin:
Reply 11
My UCAS just updated with lots of confetti 🎉
My place is officially confirmed. This is 9 days after my college said grades were sent to UCAS.
Reply 12
Congratulations @TMedi and @Aufbau amazing news for you both. I wish you both all the best for your studies. 🥳
Reply 13
My awarding body is gateway, we received certificates yesterday so now a waiting game! Welldone everyone 💕💕
My awarding body is Open Awards, and my UCAS has not changed either 🙈 I had an email today saying I need to upload my certificates but have heard nothing starting to worry, I know my grades and nothing has changed, well done for completing the course, I did fast track and was drained after the 18 weeks xx
Original post by Flashdance04
My awarding body is Open Awards, and my UCAS has not changed either 🙈 I had an email today saying I need to upload my certificates but have heard nothing starting to worry, I know my grades and nothing has changed, well done for completing the course, I did fast track and was drained after the 18 weeks xx

Im in a similar position but have no idea of my grades. Really starting to panic as everyone else seems to be getting there's confirmed x
Original post by Aufbau
My UCAS just updated with lots of confetti 🎉
My place is officially confirmed. This is 9 days after my college said grades were sent to UCAS.

That's great - I've just had my UCAS updated with confetti too. Congratulations to you all for getting through. Best wishes, Beci
Reply 17
Original post by Flashdance04

Looks like nobody with open awards has got them yet! I got in contact with them a few days ago and they said results would be posted mid august!! Really hope ucas updates before then because it’s driving me mad!

Also congratulations to everyone on getting in and having their hard work pay off :smile:
My awarding body is Cava. My mate in my class got her UCAS update today and the rest of us have heard nothing!

She’s going Harper Keele, whilst my Uni will be Uni of Notts.

We were told none of this would be happening with the UCAS update until the 17th, so it’s nice knowing it will be early.
Reply 19
Original post by Chezer1483
My awarding body is Cava. My mate in my class got her UCAS update today and the rest of us have heard nothing!

She’s going Harper Keele, whilst my Uni will be Uni of Notts.

We were told none of this would be happening with the UCAS update until the 17th, so it’s nice knowing it will be early.

I assume cause you’ve mentioned HK you are both doing vet med? If so I got my offer confirmed by Bristol Thursday evening so some unis defo aren’t waiting. I’m in a HK groupchat (where I had an offer) and some people doing btecs and access got their offers confirmed today.

However ucas goes into the uni embargo period tmrw so I’m not sure you’ll get any updates for a while now x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending