The Student Room Group

Why your A Levels are not the be-all and end-all

With A Level results day in a couple of days, hopefully all of you are going to get the grades you were hoping for. However, I'd recommend giving this great article a read to put things into perspective. If you get the results you were hoping for, excellent, but if you didn't, it is absolutely not the end of the world even though it may be very disappointing in the short term!
Reply 1
Original post by Plagioclase
With A Level results day in a couple of days, hopefully all of you are going to get the grades you were hoping for. However, I'd recommend giving this great article a read to put things into perspective. If you get the results you were hoping for, excellent, but if you didn't, it is absolutely not the end of the world even though it may be very disappointing in the short term!

Great article!

I too missed out on my firm and insurance grades in 2012 but my insurance offered me a place. I used that to motivate me further, I honestly couldn't end up feeling like I did on results day, I pushed myself to work for a first and now i work for one of the biggest telecoms companies in the UK!

So to the others out there, there's still hope :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending