The Student Room Group

Doing a study for my sociology class - please take part! (1 minute survey)

Hello! I'm doing a study based around education for my a-level sociology class beginning in September. Nothing serious, and it should only take a minute to complete! I'd really appreciate it if you could fill it in - thank you so much!

For those interested, the hypothesis I'm investigating is "in general, people from more privileged backgrounds will receive better exam results, and will have a better attitude toward education".

Link Here
Done. :smile:
Done :smile:
Original post by JaieJ
Hello! I'm doing a study based around education for my a-level sociology class beginning in September. Nothing serious, and it should only take a minute to complete! I'd really appreciate it if you could fill it in - thank you so much!

For those interested, the hypothesis I'm investigating is "in general, people from more privileged backgrounds will receive better exam results, and will have a better attitude toward education".

Link Here

I think the method of collecting data is very basic. Why not get the ppts to enter the exact number and grade for each gcse instead of ticking a box which just said mainly this or that.
Original post by 12ksmith
I think the method of collecting data is very basic. Why not get the ppts to enter the exact number and grade for each gcse instead of ticking a box which just said mainly this or that.

That's what I was thinking too because I got the same number of A*s as I did As so I just clicked the A* one
Original post by GoldenLotus
That's what I was thinking too because I got the same number of A*s as I did As so I just clicked the A* one

the data would be so much more useful if it was collected that way
It's just to get a general idea - I didn't want to make it super time consuming for people to complete, and I didn't want to spend ages going through each response in order to sort the data out.

Thank you to everyone who has completed it !! It's a massive help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending