The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

DSA

Hi im contacting in regards to something which is very frustrating!.
Basically I have just recently been told I can get Dsa due to Migraines. I went ahead and applied for the Dsa. Now recently I had to enrol online for my 2nd year. There was a portion in the enrolment stating "disability allowance " . By default it was "in reciept of Dsa" . The options were " in reciept of dsa" ,"not in reciept of dsa" and "Dsa not known/sought" . Now currently I am not recieving Dsa but told im eligible .I just applied for it and going through the procedure. I enroled using the "dsa not known/not sought" option by changing it from "dsa in reciept" . I am really worried that this will effect me getting my student finance as I need it for rent on time. Do I have to change it by contacting student records or leave it? Everyone Ive spoke to at uni or sfe is giving me mixed answers .
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Can someone reply?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Hi DSA is separate from your Student Finance so it wont effect that in any way. You don't actually receive any money yourself, the money is used to buy equipment and any support that you will need in order for you to study.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending