The Student Room Group

British Airways Graduate Recruitment 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TpC
scrampie / The Big Lebowski: How did you guys do on the numerical reasoning test? I missed out the last 2 questions and I'm slightly worried...

I did loads and loads of practise (after being awful last year) and finished them all but if you got through to the additional questions then surely you must have been above the pass mark?
Original post by scrampie
Got my invite today for the assessment centre next week! Anyone else heard anything?

Congrats!!!

Have you got any information as to what is going to happen that day ?? I have one AC on the 15th as well !
Original post by The Big Lebowski
Same here !

Have you received any information as to what is going to happen on the day?
Reply 63
Original post by scrampie
Got my invite today for the assessment centre next week! Anyone else heard anything?

I'm still waiting to hear back, when did you submit your additional questions?
I just got rejected- it’s a shame that BA don’t give any feedback. Fingers crossed for next year
Original post by RyanMcStravick95
I just got rejected- it’s a shame that BA don’t give any feedback. Fingers crossed for next year

Sorry to hear that :frown: what scheme did you apply to and also when did you submit additional info and receive the rejection email? I’ve been waiting 3-4 weeks now and still nothing 👎🏻
Future Leader I Applied did the additional info within 2 days of the scheme opening so end of September, just had the email tonight.
Original post by RyanMcStravick95
Future Leader I Applied did the additional info within 2 days of the scheme opening so end of September, just had the email tonight.

That was a long wait then! Good to know they’re starting to send responses though. I’d rather know either way!
What is this thread?
Reply 69
Anyone who applied for Commercial had any emails after submitting the additional info?
Original post by russellspinto
Have you received any information as to what is going to happen on the day?

No information or guidance on the day's events, no.
Reply 71
Original post by pallan
Anyone who applied for the Commercial scheme been invited to an AC??

Hi, I applied for Commercial but still haven't heard anything about an AC. I supplied my additional information on 25.10. Do you remember when you completed your application? Thanks
Reply 72
Original post by monts95
Hi, I applied for Commercial but still haven't heard anything about an AC. I supplied my additional information on 25.10. Do you remember when you completed your application? Thanks

Yeah I submitted the additional info on 11/10/17 and heard nothing since! Hopefully soon
Reply 73
Anyone who already been to these assessment days has any info as to what they had to do and willing to share would be amazing!! :smile: Thanks in advance
Just got an invite to assessment centre in 2 weeks, anyone else?
Reply 75
Original post by ChloeRed
Just got an invite to assessment centre in 2 weeks, anyone else?

For which role?
Original post by pallan
For which role?

Analyst
Original post by ChloeRed
Analyst

When did you submit your additional information? I also applied to the Analyst scheme but am yet to hear back :frown:
Reply 78
Original post by grashion
When did you submit your additional information? I also applied to the Analyst scheme but am yet to hear back :frown:

I applied for the logistics scheme and submitted additional info 25/10. Still nothing :frown:(
Original post by grashion

I submitted additional info on 22/10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending