The Student Room Group

Corbett GCSE Maths Revision Cards

Just got sent to my home and they seem great!
A question to fellow buyers- do these cards cover all the equations of the spec, is it sensible to limit my revision to these cards (and the online worksheets + videos ofc)
Reply 1
Original post by adamantacademic
A question to fellow buyers- do these cards cover all the equations of the spec, is it sensible to limit my revision to these cards (and the online worksheets + videos ofc)

I don't recommend doing it all from corbett maths, try some past papers aswell to get a feel of the test even though they aren't the new 1-9 papers.
when do they arrive like how long do they take to arrive
how long do they take to arrive
Original post by adamantacademic
Reply 4
They took 3 days for me. Mine arrived today and they're so good and are going to be a huge help.
Reply 5
These cards are not worth their money, there are far better cards now available as the Corbett one's don't even cover half the question types that come up in the exam. They are probably okay to revise the lower level topics but if you want a level 5 or above you will need to look elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest