The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

CAUSEWAY VIEW - Aberdeen

Hi !
I’ve been looking into booking one of the ensuite rooms in the causeway view ... does anyone here currently live there ??? Have any experience of what it’s like for nightlife and if the rooms actually look like the photos hahah 😂
Also ... how much is it to keep your car parked there ???
Thank you !!!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Thank you !!!
Original post by Elamb99
Hi !
I’ve been looking into booking one of the ensuite rooms in the causeway view ... does anyone here currently live there ??? Have any experience of what it’s like for nightlife and if the rooms actually look like the photos hahah 😂
Also ... how much is it to keep your car parked there ???
Thank you !!!

Hi! I'm not living at that one, but have been to it and live at another Unite building currently and do have friends and coursemates who reside there, so do go there reasonably often. Nightlife is pretty good for Scotland, always something going on, clubs, open mic nights, pub crawls with university etc.
Rooms look pretty much like the photos, maybe a tiny bit smaller (had to look the images and tour up!). The car parking for them is away from site as it is at Spring Gardens, and is £10 a week as far as I know. Hope it helps ")
Anyone else stay here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending