The Student Room Group

hookup attitudes (responses needed, if you participate I will do your survey too)

This research aims to explore the differences in attitudes among male and female students towards casual sexual encounters otherwise known as “hook up.” Please state your gender and feel free to express yourself on the subject. I am interested in knowing your views, experiences and attitudes towards hooking up and No String Attached sexual behaviours among students. I encourage you to share your thoughts freely.
Some leading questions to consider: Is it the dominant ideology dominating male-female relationships? Does it prevent people from forming meaningful relationships? Does it favour males or females?
By participating in this post you give consent to use the data you provide. Nonetheless, the information you provide will be completely anonymous. This is small-scale research and won’t be published but by participating you can ask for a copy of my dissertation should you be interested in the findings of the research.
I have also attached a link to a questionnaire that asks questions about things like sexual feelings, behaviour, group affiliations, well being and level of agreement or disagreement with statements. The purpose of the study is to dive deeper into students' attitudes towards hookup culture. It takes no more than .5 minutes. {https://goo.gl/forms/5n19HtlJSfQCexC53}
I encourage you to participate in the message board discussion and answer the questionnaire. I am very grateful for your participation and really appreciate your help towards my dissertation.

p.s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending