The Student Room Group

Be honest

What makes someone unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

You're likely to get a lot of subjective replies.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Depends on various aspects but one of them for me is overdoing things (it refers to many characteristics though).
Ego, lack of personal responsibility, malicious attitude towards exes or having a negative attitude to life in general.
disrespectful to elderly and parents, bad living habits (smoking , drinking , vaping ) , hooking up with random people , immature , excessive swearing - lets be honest , it is true ( you DONT want to date someone who does all these)

why you may ask?
Smoking - you stink of ash and smoke , drinking KILLS you
Disrespectful - What do you get from it , think you are cool ? , HELL NO
Swearing - same as above
Hooking up - STD's , stinky , and USED
Original post by Ackhnologia
I hate humans
But love animals
Am I a red flag?👉👈🥺
FURRY
For me, I find people who are disrespectful quite unattractive as I wouldn't want to obtain a friendship or relationship with someone who would treat me horribly later on.
Reply 7
Original post by Admit-One
You're likely to get a lot of subjective replies.
its the whole point
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
disrespectful to elderly and parents, bad living habits (smoking , drinking , vaping ) , hooking up with random people , immature , excessive swearing - lets be honest , it is true ( you DONT want to date someone who does all these)

why you may ask?
Smoking - you stink of ash and smoke , drinking KILLS you
Disrespectful - What do you get from it , think you are cool ? , HELL NO
Swearing - same as above
Hooking up - STD's , stinky , and USED
Vaping is not as bad as smoking
its the whole point
Well if half the respondents say they like outgoing people, and the other half say they are prefer quieter folk, I’m not sure that it’s all that useful.
Vaping is not as bad as smoking
it is , why the **** would you want to vape? Its actually vile , you guys think of it as candy - you might as well be high on class 1 drugs.
its not useful in any way , unless you want to cripple to death
So, seriously, what the **** purpose does vaping serve beyond fueling addiction and posing potential health hazards? It's high time for stricter regulations and some goddamn awareness campaigns to tackle the ******** surrounding vaping and its societal impact.
Reply 11
Original post by Ackhnologia
I hate humans
But love animals
Am I a red flag?👉👈🥺
FURRY

LOLLL
it is , why the **** would you want to vape? Its actually vile , you guys think of it as candy - you might as well be high on class 1 drugs.
So, seriously, what the **** purpose does vaping serve beyond fueling addiction and posing potential health hazards? It's high time for stricter regulations and some goddamn awareness campaigns to tackle the ******** surrounding vaping and its societal impact.
👏🏻👏🏻
Attitude and lack of care for one's body are two big ones for me
Reply 14
If he's short, or small face, dumb eyes, fat, skinny, balding, we all know when a guy is attractive or not
Womp womp

this is such a personal thing LOL but someone who chews really loud with their mouth open. like my misophonia cannot

I think some replies are a little extreme. If someone smokes, drinks or vapes it’s their decision, as long as it isn’t forced on you it’s their decision.

For me, the NO’S:

Bad personal hygiene (e.g. not frequently brushing teeth, hair, washing, etc)

No ambition

Lack of responsibility

Bad attitude towards family, ex’s etc

Hookup culture (scared of being used and just another number etc)

too short

too fat/skinny

bad spending habits

excessive bad language

controlling/aggressive/forceful

Forces bad habits on to you (e.g. smoking, drinking, drugs if you don’t already do them)

Tries to show off constantly

YES’S:

Has ambition / specific aims for their future

Kindhearted and puts you as a high priority

Wants to spend time with you

Helps you out

Good style

Doesn’t excessively spend money

Could add more of these but would have to think a lot harder.
This kind of stuff:

Womp womp
Original post by Admit-One
This kind of stuff:
you will get far in life bro .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending