The Student Room Group

AQA triple GCSE specimen set 2 physics

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
what was on the biology

Original post by nyssa02
Hey ive got all p2 exams tomorrow i do higher triple science. does anyone have any questions for biology chemistry and physics.
Reply 41
Original post by stressedpupil1
Yeh there’s a huge six marker on the investigation of motion, a question about the earths atmosphere, the definition of momentum, the difference between scaler and vector, waves, transformers, the cycle of the sun after it becomes a main sequence star... I can’t remember that much else

triple science?
Hi please could I have the physics paper 2
Original post by supersyed
ok. if you want I'll pm you

Hi please could I have the physics paper 2 please. Thank you x
Reply 44
Anyone doing gcse Religious Studies?
Yeh there’s a huge six marker on the investigation of motion, a question about the earths atmosphere, the definition of momentum, the difference between scaler and vector, waves, transformers, the cycle of the sun after it becomes a main sequence star... I can’t remember that much else

Have you got the paper back yet?

heyyy can u pm me too because my exam is on friday :frown:
Reply 47
Hi please, could I have the biology paper 2 and chemistry and physics paper 2, please? Thank you very much (btw... triple science)
Thank you once again for saving my life
Reply 48
Original post by emily897
Yeah I'll pm you

Can you pm me as well please I know I am kinda late but my schools doing this exam in a few days it would be so helpful if you did
Can you send me the chemistry ones??
Reply 50

Could u pm me as well I’d really appreciate it

Thank you so much! But what do you mean by waves?

Hey could you please send it to me as well
Original post by emily897
Yeah I'll pm you

Please coukd you Pm me thanks
Reply 54
Can someone please send me AQA gcse Specimen set 2 for physics paper 1
Please can I have it

Quick Reply

Latest