The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Physics paper 2PR Topics

Anyone doing the regional physics paper 2, and what topics do you think will come up in paper 2?
I'm doing this exam but I'm not relying on predictions :smile:
Original post by Harry Xu

All your comments are very condescending and patronising
Original post by Blackinknotblue
All your comments are very condescending and patronising

If you've checked out my chem thread I've helped out at least 10 people with hundred word explanations :smile: Yes, I admit I have useless comments like these which may make you feel uncomfortable somehow, but the use of "all" is obviously incorrect. Ok I don't want to change the focus of this physics thread.

Also, I'm not relying on predictions, because YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO. Although I'm not pursuing physics next year, it's useful to know the whole syllabus - especially physics, because it applies to life matters :smile: Maybe I can fix a doorbell next time through my knowledge of electromagnetism

I agree with them. You are being dickish. Your comment is not useful and serves the sole purpose of you trying to make yourseld feel superior. Sit down.
Original post by Nihilisticb*tch
I agree with them. You are being dickish. Your comment is not useful and serves the sole purpose of you trying to make yourseld feel superior. Sit down.

LOL I'm already sitting down. Sorry, but it doesn't work unless you say it to me :smile:. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, but being so sensitive isn't really helpful :smile:. If you think my comments are annoying, good luck in the real world!

Edit: In addition, your comment is seriously diverging the focus of this thread

Edit 2: My comment is a lot useful than yours. It answers the first question - I am taking 2PR, unlike you who hasn't answered anything requested by OP. I've also added my predictions below. Maybe you should let me stand up before I sit down next time (if there is a next time in the final results thread :smile: )
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Gabi02
Anyone doing the regional physics paper 2, and what topics do you think will come up in paper 2?

OP, I think electromagnetism will definitely come up - get familiar with left hand / right hand rule, how a doorbell works (or something else), how a loudspeaker works, etc.

Electricity as well (so Section 2 of the syllabus).
LOL I'm already sitting down. Sorry, but it doesn't work unless you say it to me :smile:. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, but being so sensitive isn't really helpful :smile:. If you think my comments are annoying, good luck in the real world!

Edit: In addition, your comment is seriously diverging the focus of this thread

Edit 2: My comment is a lot useful than yours. It answers the first question - I am taking 2PR, unlike you who hasn't answered anything requested by OP. I've also added my predictions below. Maybe you should let me stand up before I sit down next time (if there is a next time in the final results thread :smile: )

Lmao why are you so pissed off to write an essay. Just accept you came across dickish and move on. If more than one person thinks you were dickish then you probably were. And yeah lets just end this discussion here
Original post by Nihilisticb*tch
Lmao why are you so pissed off to write an essay. Just accept you came across dickish and move on. If more than one person thinks you were dickish then you probably were. And yeah lets just end this discussion here

Depends how you define an essay, but I agree we should end here!

Also, my prediction was right :smile: Bleeping 15 marks out of a 60 mark paper on electromagnets... (and magnets...)

Edit: Dickish isn't an official word but I know what you mean... Grammar police :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)
Depends how you define an essay, but I agree we should end here!

Also, my prediction was right :smile: Bleeping 15 marks out of a 60 mark paper on electromagnets... (and magnets...)

Edit: Dickish isn't an official word but I know what you mean... Grammar police :biggrin:

I know this might suprise you, but i am completely aware that dickish isnt an official word. But as you can see this isnt an english essay or a formal setting so it isnt necessary to use only official words. There is such thing as a slang word

Quick Reply

Latest