The Student Room Group

Whiter teeth helppp!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tootles
You're obsessed in a very shallow/superficial way. Sure you're gonna get them pretty, but it sounds like you're undermining their health. Teeth are not supposed to be white. Yes keep them clean, but FFS don't obsess over them, that's pathetic.

Lol go away if you have nothing nice to say 😂😂😂😂😂. I’m not obsessed I just want them white, I’m far from pathetic think you are the pathetic one coming here to cause **** cause I asked about tips to get WHITER teeth.
Original post by CaityLawStu
You’re a legit freak 😂😂😂 I know how to brush my teeth ahahahahahaha😂😂😂. I do have clean teeth hun, I’m pretty sure people can have clean and white teeth but still want them WHITER. Can you leave your comments are irrelevant 😅

😂😂😂

I'm joking looool. Take it easy!

Anyways , the best option imo is to get baking soda and mix it with lemon juice to make a paste and then brush with that and it actually works ngl.
Original post by Zebedi1
Chill Everyone! I think there are different toothpastes that help with teeth whitening. Also like mouthwash is good! Don't get too hung up on your teeth, if you brush them three times a day and avoid staining foods, I'm sure they are white enough.

Everyone is just been morons Ahahaha YES THEY ARE WHITE BUT I WOULD LIKE THEM WHITHER
Original post by VitoCorleone21
😂😂😂

Anyways , the best option imo is to get baking soda and mix it with lemon juice to make a paste and then brush with that and it actually works ngl.

K thanks
😂😂😂

(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jenniferann232
You can’t get braces that build up enamel over time, these don’t exist. Sorry.
Once enamel has gone, it’s gone
Please don’t use lemon or bicorbanate of soda on your teeth or to brush with, this will wear your enamel away, leading to a yellow appearance, sensitivity and weakening of your teeth.

If you want whiter teeth then there may be a possibility to whiten them, if you are over 18 ONLY as EU law prevents us whitening under 18s teeth unless it’s to prevent dental disease.

Other alternatives are to use whitening toothpaste but this may not whiten them much.

The issue is that if your teeth are already white then you may find it difficult to get them whiter.

From a final year dental student

Yeah they’re pretty white now but I want them whiter so may be the best option to go get them whitened by my private dental surgeon.
(edited 5 years ago)
😂😂😂

It will also wear your enamel away like crazy, which will also make them look yellow due to the dentine layer being exposed underneath and they will become sensitive (more than likely)
Brushing 3x a day and brushing hard will also lead to this and give them a yellow-er appearance
Everyone is just been morons Ahahaha YES THEY ARE WHITE BUT I WOULD LIKE THEM WHITHER

Yes but you are missing the point! It is unhealthy to scrub your teeth too much. Teeth are not naturally white and so obsessing over them is pointless. Like I said what you are doing is fine as it is and your teeth will probably not get any whiter without getting them professionally whitened.
If you have any further questions or enquiries about the whiteness of your teeth please speak to your dentist.
Legally we cannot whiten teeth in under 18s though.
Original post by Zebedi1
Yes but you are missing the point! It is unhealthy to scrub your teeth too much. Teeth are not naturally white and so obsessing over them is pointless. Like I said what you are doing is fine as it is and your teeth will probably not get any whiter without getting them professionally whitened.

I don’t scrub them😂 I brush them 3 times a day gentle, not like I’m going hell to leather on them lol! I’ve brushed them 3 times a day from a young age as I look been clean/hygienic. & I don’t obsess over them I just wanted them a shade whiter than they are.. gosh everyone ranting at me like I’ve committed a murdered for asking 😂😂😂😂😂
It will also wear your enamel away like crazy, which will also make them look yellow due to the dentine layer being exposed underneath and they will become sensitive (more than likely)
Brushing 3x a day and brushing hard will also lead to this and give them a yellow-er appearance

Alright alright, my bad .
Lol go away if you have nothing nice to say 😂😂😂😂😂. I’m not obsessed I just want them white, I’m far from pathetic think you are the pathetic one coming here to cause **** cause I asked about tips to get WHITER teeth.
"CaityLawStu" - so, Cait, you're doing a Legally Blonde are you?

You said in your OP that you're obsessed with your teeth. You used that specific word, so you can't deny being obsessed with your teeth. You're clearly a very superficial/shallow person, and this is a public forum, my dear. If you post such a superficial question, expect to be called out on it. White teeth are not healthy. If you're going to prioritize whiteness over them being healthy, you are going to lose your teeth, or they'll just decay there in your jaws.

Speaking of being called - if you really are a LawStu, got the love of God don't ever approach the bar. Don't practise. Any client of yours would be doomed, if you did.

Also, learn how to write. Your writing looks like that of a nine-year-old.
If you have any further questions or enquiries about the whiteness of your teeth please speak to your dentist.
Legally we cannot whiten teeth in under 18s though.

Thanks I will but I’m over 18 so I can have them done. 😅😂

I don’t brush them hard 😂 god I’ve always been gentle the enamel on my teeth is fab like my dental surgeon said. So that’s out of it cause they’re fab I just wanted them whiter and I’ve brushed my teeth since a young age for 3x a day and it’s always been fine by my dental surgeon so I’m gonna continue to do so and probs get them professionally whitened.
I don’t scrub them😂 I brush them 3 times a day gentle, not like I’m going hell to leather on them lol! I’ve brushed them 3 times a day from a young age as I look been clean/hygienic. & I don’t obsess over them I just wanted them a shade whiter than they are.. gosh everyone ranting at me like I’ve committed a murdered for asking 😂😂😂😂😂

😂 Lol. Ok, ok.
Eat strawberries. They have some chemicals the whiten teeth however the change is going to be small compared to doing it professionally.
LOL GET LOST F R E A K! You’re the shallow person chick, for been so weird about a question I’ve asked. Good bye

Calm down, they are right though.
Original post by Kirby...
Eat strawberries. They have some chemicals the whiten teeth however the change is going to be small compared to doing it professionally.

Thank you!😊😊
Thanks I will but I’m over 18 so I can have them done. 😅😂

I don’t brush them hard 😂 god I’ve always been gentle the enamel on my teeth is fab like my dental surgeon said. So that’s out of it cause they’re fab I just wanted them whiter and I’ve brushed my teeth since a young age for 3x a day and it’s always been fine by my dental surgeon so I’m gonna continue to do so and probs get them professionally whitened.

Okay I’m glad you are very keen on your oral hygiene, we need more people like that.

I think, by the sounds of things you are best to have a chat with your dentist about whitening as that may be the best way forward for you 🙂
Okay I’m glad you are very keen on your oral hygiene, we need more people like that.

I think, by the sounds of things you are best to have a chat with your dentist about whitening as that may be the best way forward for you 🙂

Thank you I defiantly will!! 😊
LOL GET LOST F R E A K! You’re the shallow person chick, for been so weird about a question I’ve asked. Good bye
Oh wow, I'm going to need a long stay in hospital to recover from that. I might even get a nurse with perfectly straight, dazzling white teeth.

I answered a question you asked; you responded with insults. You fly off the handle like that at an opinion you don't like - would you do that in court? I've got this mental image now, of you screaming in a courtroom and stamping your foot so hard that the heel falls off your shoe, just because someone presented something you didn't like or couldn't legitimately disagree with.
You can’t get braces that build up enamel over time, these don’t exist. Sorry.
Once enamel has gone, it’s gone
Please don’t use lemon or bicorbanate of soda on your teeth or to brush with, this will wear your enamel away, leading to a yellow appearance, sensitivity and weakening of your teeth.

If you want whiter teeth then there may be a possibility to whiten them, if you are over 18 ONLY as EU law prevents us whitening under 18s teeth unless it’s to prevent dental disease.

Other alternatives are to use whitening toothpaste but this may not whiten them much.

The issue is that if your teeth are already white then you may find it difficult to get them whiter.

Hi! Could you message me privately on here. I have a few dental questions to ask! Thank you so much 😊

Quick Reply

Latest