The Student Room Group

hair cut

does anyone know a good barber that i can go to?
for which area

this barber tho

Reply 2
Original post by man111111
Learn to cut your hair yourself? It's not that hard.
Reply 3
Supercuts are pretty good, i dont really go to random hair dressers unless i really need to. If you live in london you should maybe try to get to a toni and guy shop, they're expensive but you'll be really happy with the result. With independant hair dressers it costs about £10 or less, supercuts go for about £16, toni and guy go for about £50, it worth it though.
Reply 4
Original post by NoEaze
Supercuts are pretty good, i dont really go to random hair dressers unless i really need to. If you live in london you should maybe try to get to a toni and guy shop, they're expensive but you'll be really happy with the result. With independant hair dressers it costs about £10 or less, supercuts go for about £16, toni and guy go for about £50, it worth it though.

i would say that the max that i would pay is £20 where can i find a place to get a super cut.
Reply 5
Original post by NoEaze

do you usually go to toni and guy? if not is your barber good?
Reply 6
Original post by Tootles
Learn to cut your hair yourself? It's not that hard.

Original post by ForestShadow
for which area

this barber tho

is your barber good? if so do you mind sending me his address?
Reply 7
do you usually go to toni and guy? if not is your barber good?

i dont really have a specific barber. I only go to toni and guy when i feel like it, sometimes it twice a month or once in three months, supercuts is the place that i mostly go to.
Reply 8
is your barber good? if so do you mind sending me his address?
When I was cutting my hair, I did it myself.
Reply 9
Original post by NoEaze
i dont really have a specific barber. I only go to toni and guy when i feel like it, sometimes it twice a month or once in three months, supercuts is the place that i mostly go to.

where can i find a place to get a supercut?
is supercut a barber shop?
(edited 5 years ago)

I just get my mum to cut mine
Reply 11
Original post by Joe Frazier
I just get my mum to cut mine

Original post by Tootles
When I was cutting my hair, I did it myself.

i would but i dont want to mess it up
Reply 12
where can i find a place to get a supercut?
is supercut a barber shop?

supercuts is a barber shop, if you type it on google maps you can find the one closest to you. When you go in ask to look at their prices or just ask for a basic haircut and tell them what you want. The basic haircut is £16.
Reply 13
Original post by NoEaze
supercuts is a barber shop, if you type it on google maps you can find the one closest to you. When you go in ask to look at their prices or just ask for a basic haircut and tell them what you want. The basic haircut is £16.

ok thank you

Quick Reply

Latest