The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Barber Shops in Kingston

Where do you go to cut your hair?
How often do you cut it?

After growing out my hair for a couple of months, I was looking for a place to cut my hair but was spoilt for choice on where to go. I finally took a shot and here is a short write up on my experience! :h:

Barber Zone
One of the cheapest barber shops I found around Kingston, located at the corner of Adam’s walk. What’s amazing is that they offer a student discount and you can get a haircut for just £13 provided you show your student card. The barber who cut my hair was very friendly and swift! Also, remember to bring cash as most barber shops do not accept card payment. :tongue:

Al Capone
Just a short walk away from Surbiton train station, I decided to try Al Capone due to its popularity and constant traffic whenever I walked by. The barber who attended to me was very skilled and attentive, always checking to ensure the length was just right! :u: Al Capone charges around £14 for a regular haircut and accepts cash and bank transfer payments.

Know of any other affordable and skilled barber shops around town? Please feel free to share them down in the comments below!

Zhi En (BA Fashion):smile:
Great thread, I always wondered this when I started in my first year
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending