The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ajehrt
sorry didn't know you get offended over the internet, grow up haha.

how can a rematch "make sense" if you're saying it wasn't rigged? LOL, surely what makes sense would be the better fighter winning, no? unless you believed the draw was fair? but after the fight you said KSI won in your opinion? so you are saying it's rigged? just think about what you're saying, you're just contradicting yourself before you've even finished the same paragraph, incredible.

..so replying to your childish "lOl u sAid wHaT" makes the fight and everything that comes with it relevant again? is the 2 minutes I spent writing this really not worth it? it wastes your time just as much as it does mine so it's ok:smile:

They signed the rematch before the fight started.So whatever the result,the rematch was going to happen.Can you comprehend that ?If it doesn't make sense,why don't you ask them then ,not me ?
You seem to be the one getting upset .I'm not offended,seeing people cry on the internet is all part of the experience.
Reply 81
Original post by ajehrt
sorry didn't know you get offended over the internet, grow up haha.

how can a rematch "make sense" if you're saying it wasn't rigged? LOL, surely what makes sense would be the better fighter winning, no? unless you believed the draw was fair? but after the fight you said KSI won in your opinion? so you are saying it's rigged? just think about what you're saying, you're just contradicting yourself before you've even finished the same paragraph, incredible.

..so replying to your childish "lOl u sAid wHaT" makes the fight and everything that comes with it relevant again? is the 2 minutes I spent writing this really not worth it? it wastes your time just as much as it does mine so it's ok:smile:

They signed the rematch before the fight started.So whatever the result,the rematch was going to happen.Can you comprehend that ?If it doesn't make sense,why don't you ask them then ,not me ?

It's not unusual to agree to a two or three fight deal in fight sports regardless of the result of the first one.It doesn't mean it's rigged .You are over thinking this.

You seem to be the one getting upset .I'm not offended,seeing people cry on the internet is all part of the experience.
Original post by RazzzBerries
True. I didn’t know they were streaming until the fight was over lol. I’ll remember that for next time. Was the quality good?

Yeah it was.The same as the one on YouTube.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by bobby147

now you're just completely avoiding responsibility for the stupid things you've said. whether they signed the contract for a rematch today, tomorrow or 1965 literally has no relevance to you stating that it "makes sense" for a rematch - you said that entirely yourself, again, unless you're admitting it's rigged? I don't even think you know what you're talking about anymore, it's boring trying to argue with someone who doesn't even understand their own point, it's no fun, I usually enjoy arguing but I'll have to give this one a 2/10 due to lack of understanding on your part, sorry, bye:s-smilie:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by ajehrt
now you're just completely avoiding responsibility for the stupid things you've said. whether they signed the contract for a rematch today, tomorrow or 1965 literally has no relevance to you stating that it "makes sense" for a rematch - you said that entirely yourself, again, unless you're admitting it's rigged? I don't even think you know what you're talking about anymore, it's boring trying to argue with someone who doesn't even understand their own point, it's no fun, I usually enjoy arguing but I'll have to give this one a 2/10 due to lack of understanding on your part, sorry, bye:s-smilie:

Again,you are the only who thinks there is a contradiction when there doesn't have to be.Yes,I said it makes sense for a rematch,hence that's why was before the fight started.
Agreeing to a two part fight doenst make the first one rigged.You obviously don't watch fight sports.You clueless at this point so you might as well stop anyway.
Scream all the expletives and insults you like.You enjoy trying to wind ppl up and calling anyone whos thinking dissents from yours idiot.Thats not much of a debate.
Farewell ,you won't be missed.Baka.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by ajehrt
in general, I think people calling others stupid is ignorant and slightly uneducated, but you absolutely are an exception.

aside from your ridiculous English;
"you are the only"
"hence that's why was"
"you clueless"
"whos"
..and the best one, "Baka" - never had that one before, amazing how you cry about me using "expletives and insults" yet attempt to be witty with your own, now that is definitely contradicting.

I think there is a contradiction because there is a contradiction, it's pretty objective.

and lol'd, please quote me where I said that an agreement for a second fight make the first one rigged? not only are you unsure what you're taking about, you're now just making things up, you're kind of doing most of the work for me here, definitely a special breed. 1-0 to me for sure on this one.

Ah,how is your superiority complex going ?You still want to whinge and cry.I thought you were leaving because my arguments were silly ?Only 6 comments,what a pathetic troll you are.
Reply 85
Ah,how is your superiority complex going ?You still want to whinge and cry.I thought you were leaving because my arguments were silly ?Only 6 comments,what a pathetic troll you are.

aah and of course, the final irrelevant plethora of insults, it's all you have left.

I decided to leave, but decided to reply again, what's the problem snowflake?

rather be a pathetic troll than dumb, at least I can laugh at the things I do.
Reply 86
Original post by ajehrt
aah and of course, the final irrelevant plethora of insults, it's all you have left.

I decided to leave, but decided to reply again, what's the problem snowflake?

rather be a pathetic troll than dumb, at least I can laugh at the things I do.

the only dumb thing is your belief that agreeing to two matches in a row means the first one has to be fixed.Nothing I do can help you there.
You can rage all you like.
Boost your inflated ego and superiority complex all you like.
I suggest you watch more fight sports since you clearly don’t understand how they work.
Reply 87
Original post by ajehrt
you're now trailing off on a completely unproven comment (that you've already made and still haven't show me where I've said or even remotely implied that) in an attempt to make you look smarter and look like you've got at least one thing right in this argument. I've already asked you to requote me when I said a second match means a first was rigged. You haven't, because I didn't, and I've absolutely no idea where you got that information from. Obviously you're just grabbing anything you can to not look like you've been disproven, even if it means, once again, making things up.

Showing you how much of an idiot you are doesn't make my ego inflated.

Also, how can I have a superiority complex AND an inflated ego? Am I egotistical or not? Try harder, you're embarrassing.

You are the one who who claimed I made a contradiction simply because I said the having a rematch makes sense.I never ever said the decision was fixed yet that's what you are making it out to be.
You don't get anything I'm saying ,your just dodging by claiming I'm making stuff up.

Having a superiority complex format mean you can't have an overinflated ego.Both are compatible.Nice try at a false dichotomy.
Falsely calling someone an idiot format make you look any smarter .But keep aiming low and throwing cheap insults.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 88
This argument is better than the actual boxing fight.
Original post by ajehrt
Ok ok.. although rooting for someone doesn't excuse delusional predictions (not aimed at either of you, but certainly 80% of comments on say, KSI's videos)

I'll report back here on Saturday after logan wins tho haha

Welp, this was a pretty awkward comment xD
Reply 90
You are the one who who claimed I made a contradiction simply because I said the having a rematch makes sense.I never ever said the decision was fixed yet that's what you are making it out to be.
You don't get anything I'm saying ,your just dodging by claiming I'm making stuff up.

Having a superiority complex format mean you can't have an overinflated ego.Both are compatible.Nice try at a false dichotomy.
Falsely calling someone an idiot format make you look any smarter .But keep aiming low and throwing cheap insults.

lol funny, I actually saw the post before you edited it and I'm glad you thought it was as stupid as much as I did, congrats.

Look back on my comments you blockhead. I'm not going to explain for the fourth time cause you have no grasp on logic, and just mindlessly repeating yourself with silly contradictions and awful grammar and spelling.

"you're just dodging by claiming I'm making stuff up".. lol, no, you're definitely the one making things up, as outlined in my previous posts.
And dodging? Hilarious, I'm still waiting for you to requote me where I said a second match means a first was rigged, stop being a hypocrite.

I couldn't possibly have a superiority complex AND have an inflated ego. Now to add to the list of you contradicting yourself, you not even understanding your own points, making things up, avoiding responsibility for stupid things you've said, using atrocious spelling and wrong contexts, you now don't even understand the terminology you're using.

By saying I have a superiority complex you're saying my ego is actually low/deflated, disguised by a facade of superior forgery. That's what a complex is, repression.
Yet say my ego is inflated?

What a simpleton.
Reply 91
Welp, this was a pretty awkward comment xD

..right.

We need some ritual or something for a team UK win. How about WAKANDA FOREVA? 😂
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ajehrt
..right.

I can sadly admit defeat over Deji vs Jake Paul. Hurray for you my guy. WAKANDA forever is something people who follow the Sidemen and KSI understand, and I’m all honesty I don’t find it awkward. My point specifically on your comment being, you said Logan would WIN and it didn’t happen. JJ was given 58/57 from one of the judges, meaning he would have won if the other two judges hadn’t called it a draw. So yeah, was merely pointing it out.
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest