The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yep!

Well i wouldn't call it jolly really :rolleyes: but I did put pentatonic nevertheless.
no way

i did not notcie that copyright was on the back
that sucks

i've probably got everything wrong

i put tabla for the drum thing
and that timpani question i had no idea what the hec they were asking for
-__-
Just bare the copyright thing in mind for other exams
.I personally find it useful in English, it just gives you that tin bit of extra information on how old the stuff they're using is - you can think about socio-historical stuff and so on.....

Always flick through the paper before you even start, there's almost always a question answered by a later question.
Reply 23
Yeah, in a science test once they asked you a question, then on the next page they gave you the information you needed to answer the first question as part of the original question :wink:
Reply 24
Just heard on the news that was on of the biggest exam blunders with people being given the answers :biggrin:
haha damn I missed that!
Reply 26
BBC Breakfast said we might need to retake it :eek:

I dunno, perhaps they will just ignore the questions that they gave the answers to or something.
Will this wreck the grade boundaries for OCR music or all GCSE music?
Reply 28
No idea, I suppose we'll have to wait and see.
Reply 29
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7414129.stm

GCSEs really are getting easier :toofunny:
hahaha! Lol my friend's brother did this test! He still said he sucked on it because he took GCSE Music then ended up hating it but he said there were answers to some composer questions on the back or something so that might have pushed up his grade! Assuming you guys don;t have to re-take it or something weird, although BBC news just now said you don;t have to re-take. Not sure what OCR is going to do though.. were they questions worth only one mark? Maybe they will change the total marks and just ignore those questions. Hope they mess up on my AS level Biology exam in a week and a half!:smile:
Reply 31
I would think they ignore the composer questions and maybe any questions that knowing the composer or title would influence your answer (e.g. the bhangra piece was called dhol so you would put dhol, seeing as that's what it was). There weren't many questions like that though.
Listen to BBC 3 Counties Radio Online - I'm being interviewed about this at 4.30 haha

Latest