The Student Room Group

What stationary do I need for year 9 if I want to start revising for gcse

Next year I am going into year 9 and some of you may know that I am picking my GCSE subjects this year. I want to start revising next year for gcse because I want to aim for high grades. However, I don't know what stationary you need to start revising at home. Thank you for your help
There are stationery sets at most shops, which include everything from pens to compasses and rulers, and those are the only thing you need tbh. + I wouldn’t start revising until year 10 at the earliest. Enjoy your years in secondary school.
Try and enjoy your high school, I chose a year early as that’s just what my school does and honestly didn’t start revising until the spring before my GCSE exams and came out with all A* in all the cores and all my options ( history, geog, French, music and Add Maths ) honestly the majority of my year just rocked up to there GCSE’s and aced them all so try not to stress about your grades, work hard but enjoy it as well before A level because that’s when it becomes really intense.
Thank you soo much for your advice you really helped me thank u again
a bag.
Reply 5
Original post by Super learner
Next year I am going into year 9 and some of you may know that I am picking my GCSE subjects this year. I want to start revising next year for gcse because I want to aim for high grades. However, I don't know what stationary you need to start revising at home. Thank you for your help

Pens, pencils, a ruler, a calculator, a compass, a rubber, a sharpener and some notebooks for notes. Nothing fancy.
Reply 6
Pen. Pencil. Ruler. Calculator. Pair of compasses in the unlikely event you get asked to construct something in the maths paper.

That's all you need.
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest