The Student Room Group
I lost my orange top up card, but I just go into HSBC cash machines and they let me top up by just entering my number there.

Or

You may be able to ring a number and top up that way
Reply 2
You can go into places like newsagents or WHSmiths and ask for the 10 pound top-up. Then call 4444 (on O2) to top up. I use 4444 and my debit card to top up :biggrin:
Reply 3
Just pick up another one in a supermarket (at the checkout, they normally have a whole load of them there) and activate that new one to your phone.
Reply 4
giambrone
You can go into places like newsagents or WHSmiths and ask for the 10 pound top-up. Then call 4444 (on O2) to top up. I use 4444 and my debit card to top up :biggrin:

I'm using pay as you go.
Reply 5
Rob801
Just pick up another one in a supermarket (at the checkout, they normally have a whole load of them there) and activate that new one to your phone.

How much is it? sorry, I'm new to mobile phones I'm 12. I just got mine yesterday.:smile:
Reply 6
Rob801

Is the top-up card the card which says your mobile on it?
Reply 7
somepeople
How much is it? sorry, I'm new to mobile phones I'm 12. I just got mine yesterday.

I think they're free, I assume you're talking about the e-topup card (the one with a magnetic strip on the back, credit card size and you hand over and ask for £xx to be put on). They're normally just by the checkout, inside little leaflets.
Reply 8
Rob801
I think they're free, I assume you're talking about the e-topup card (the one with a magnetic strip on the back, credit card size and you hand over and ask for £xx to be put on). They're normally just by the checkout, inside little leaflets.

Hey, i never found my top up card, but my brother gave me a new one, a brand new one. Can this new top-up card work with the old i have now?
Reply 9
somepeople
Hey, i never found my top up card, but my brother gave me a new one, a brand new one. Can this new top-up card work with the old i have now?

I assume so, as long as nobody's activated it yet you should be able to just follow the instructions and activate it for your number.
Reply 10
ok i know what happened. I bought the k800i for £80 and they said thst they would top it up for £10. I said ok. So they nether gave me a top up card.:s-smilie:
Reply 11
somepeople

Also, top up cards- does it go from £5, £10, £15, £20?

Minimum top-up is £10 on 02. Then it should go up in £5 amounts I think.
Reply 12
somepeople
I'm using pay as you go.

That is for pay as you go.

Minimum top-up is £10 on 02. Then it should go up in £5 amounts I think.

This is correct. I think the maximum is possibly £30.

Latest

Trending

Trending