The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL admin test mpharm

I did my pharmacy test on the 15th of January and I haven't heard back from them yet for an interview. Should I be freaking out right now?!?!

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
Just wanted to know how the test went and what type of questions it entails, I have mine next week and i don’t know what to expect really
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi!
Just wanted to know how the test went and what type of questions it entails, I have mine next week and i don’t know what to expect really

sorry for the late response, its j v simple chem calculations (GCSE standard) and an ethics question at the end you cant really prepare for
Did you get an interview email yet ?
Original post by _mangosmoothie_
sorry for the late response, its j v simple chem calculations (GCSE standard) and an ethics question at the end you cant really prepare for
Did you get the interview offer?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did you get an interview email yet ?
nope
Original post by Anonymous #3
Did you get the interview offer?
nope, have you?
nope, have you?
I gave the test in February. So nope, still haven't gotten it, i am starting to get nervous honestly
Reply 8
i did my test on 14/02 and received an interview invitation 5 days later but have not received any offers yet
Original post by Anonymous #3
I gave the test in February. So nope, still haven't gotten it, i am starting to get nervous honestly
same, but hopefulle we'll be fine
Original post by jnnie.z
i did my test on 14/02 and received an interview invitation 5 days later but have not received any offers yet
have you done the interview? if so how did it go? if you haven’t yet good luck for it!
Reply 11
hey everyone, i've got a reply back for an interview so i think it's just a slow process
Original post by SkyeLag
hey everyone, i've got a reply back for an interview so i think it's just a slow process
when did u get it xx
Reply 13
when did u get it xx
Last friday on the 15th, I did my test in January
Reply 14
Original post by hmahmed
have you done the interview? if so how did it go? if you haven’t yet good luck for it!
i have attended 4 interviews in total including KCL. it was the easiest one among all i would say
Original post by jnnie.z
i have attended 4 interviews in total including KCL. it was the easiest one among all i would say

how long was your interview and did they ask if you had any questions?
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous #4
how long was your interview and did they ask if you had any questions?
about 30 mins ig. they did ask me if i have any questions at the end and i went for 1
Original post by jnnie.z
about 30 mins ig. they did ask me if i have any questions at the end and i went for 1

Wait how did you manage 30 mins i thought it was only up to 15 mins?
Reply 18
i personally have no idea :wink: mb my answers were long lol

did you get an interview invite yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending