The Student Room Group

Please answers - concerning GCSEs

anyone else who hasn't started revising for GSCEs yet?
I've started getting into it a little, but there's literally been no time. I've been doing homework instead of having teachers who see the importance in actual revision :facepalm:

Hardcore revision for me starts tomorrow evening. Wish me luck. :/
Reply 2
my grades are pretty mediocre-higher end-ish (6-9s, 6 in spanish only) and i'd love more than anything to get at least majority grade 8s but i just cant find the motivation to revise?
Reply 3
fr!! i've been getting so much homework, it's draining me. i don't get the time to revise.
Original post by RazzzBerries
I've started getting into it a little, but there's literally been no time. I've been doing homework instead of having teachers who see the importance in actual revision :facepalm:

Hardcore revision for me starts tomorrow evening. Wish me luck. :/
Original post by annlaju
fr!! i've been getting so much homework, it's draining me. i don't get the time to revise.

Advice: PLAN OUT YOUR EASTER RN.
If you've got nothing on for you tonight, make a word doc with every day of the half term and mark down exactly what you're going to do. To--do lists rather than timetables work better for me, because I find it easier to tick stuff off that I've done rather than procrastinate in a set time. Could be different for you, in which case make a timetable. But make a plan. Seriously.
Reply 5
Hi, try and do 30 mins or revision and then take a break, the do 30 mins again and take another break. If you do hours upon hours of revision you will just become more and more unmotivated

Quick Reply

Latest