The Student Room Group

Biology paper 1 exam on the 14th may 2019<<not prepared

What question do you think will come up in the exam for combined science?
Reply 1
well....no clue,
you could look at the last year papers or if your lucky, you may be able to find a November 2018 paper and predict the questions that way.
Good luck!
Original post by Notprepared
What question do you think will come up in the exam for combined science?
Thanks but where can i find them?
Original post by Magsapyo
well....no clue,
you could look at the last year papers or if your lucky, you may be able to find a November 2018 paper and predict the questions that way.
Good luck!
Reply 3
I just look em up on the internet, or through videos.
Thanks but where can i find them?
Thanks
I just look em up on the internet, or through videos.
what else do you think will come up for 6 mark questions
Reply 6
EXPERIMENTS and stuff like monoclonal antibodies--they luv that stuff, know that topic inside out because like pregnancy tests, monoclonal antibodies can test for other hormones and even diseases.

also know how to make a hybridoma cell (tumour cell and mouse cell and lymphocyte or something idk)
what else do you think will come up for 6 mark questions
Thank you your my life saver
EXPERIMENTS and stuff like monoclonal antibodies--they luv that stuff, know that topic inside out because like pregnancy tests, monoclonal antibodies can test for other hormones and even diseases.

also know how to make a hybridoma cell (tumour cell and mouse cell and lymphocyte or something idk)
Reply 8
u can look em up on the internet or watch walkthroughs, i would be able to explain them well enough to u--hard topic.
Since it's quite a new spec I doubt you'll be able to guess what will come up because you only have 1 set of papers to base it off on, so even if you did say what came up last year won't come up this year (not always true btw) there's still a lot of topics left. Hate to break it to you but you're going to have to cover it all, or atleast cover the topics you aren't comfortable in at the very least

Quick Reply

Latest