The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey!
I'm looking forward to apply in Sunderland for Digital forensics.
Is there anyone I could chat with regarding my course and the University life in Sunderland ? As my Sunderland would be my first choice .
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Congratulations to you both @ZoeMusic @D_P_R
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by joy20
is there 2020 January entry for undergraduate studies in University of Sunderland?

Hi @joy20
Information on our January 2020 start date courses can be found here
Let me know if you have any further questions :smile:
Original post by sandracj
Hey!
I'm looking forward to apply in Sunderland for Digital forensics.
Is there anyone I could chat with regarding my course and the University life in Sunderland ? As my Sunderland would be my first choice .

Hey @sandracj
Joining our Freshers group is a great way to chat with current students. A link to it can be found here
Many of these students started this September so they are the best people to speak to about life in Sunderland and to find out more about their course experience.
Let me know if there is anything else you need help with :smile:
in a module that has 2 elements , each weighing 50 percent, will i be awarded a pass if i score 35% on coursework and 5% on finals adding up to overall of 40 % or is there a minimum requirement mark to be achieved in the finals.
I hope no one is applying for History, Politics, Modern Languages or Public Health given the university is closing those courses with no information for applicants in the current public statement
https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/more/news/story/announcing-our-career-focused-curriculum-1204
which speciality course is available in msc nursing ??
Original post by shivanipatel08
which speciality course is available in msc nursing ??

The Masters course builds on the knowledge, skills and experience you have already gained from an undergraduate degree in nursing and will enable you to further develop your skills of critical enquiry, using evidence in practice, and develop your confidence in undertaking research. You’ll learn how to further develop yourself as a leader, to enable change and continuous improvement in practice. You can find out more information here
Original post by Prashant96
in a module that has 2 elements , each weighing 50 percent, will i be awarded a pass if i score 35% on coursework and 5% on finals adding up to overall of 40 % or is there a minimum requirement mark to be achieved in the finals.

Hi there,
Which course module are you referring to?

Thanks
i applied to sunderland university with the course sociology, I received an offer and I would like to accept now but we have to wait from all the offers. Is the March undergraduate open day there to have an in depth look around?😀
Original post by zaraelizabethhh
i applied to sunderland university with the course sociology, I received an offer and I would like to accept now but we have to wait from all the offers. Is the March undergraduate open day there to have an in depth look around?😀

Hi there,

Firstly, congratulations on your offer! Our Sociology team is truly fantastic and they are so passionate about what they teach, you'll be in excellent hands :smile:

Our upcoming Open Day in March is a more informal drop-in style event and can provide you with information on undergraduate study. Our academics will be on hand to chat if you have any questions about your chosen course, and our support services will also be present. You will also have the opportunity to take a tour of our undergraduate accommodation, as well as take a look around the campus. Talks will also take place that you can attend covering topics such as student finance.

We also offer individual tours if you would like more of a personal experience? This can be organised for you and up to four of your friends and family and you'll get an individual tour of the campuses, get to view a room in our halls of residence and talk to academic staff who can tell you more about the subject.

You can book your Individual Tour by contacting our Student Recruitment team on 0191 515 3000 or [email protected]

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out!
Reply 31
Are there any graduates starting in sept 2020? Or any graduate medics? :smile:
Original post by Ec2410
Are there any graduates starting in sept 2020? Or any graduate medics? :smile:

Hi there,

You can join our Facebook Freshers group to find your fellow course mates/students on the same intake as you.
Heyy.. anyone applied for biomedical sciences? September 2020. Love to make some friends.x
Original post by Albert321k
Heyy.. anyone applied for biomedical sciences? September 2020. Love to make some friends.x

Hi Albert,

You may want to join our Facebook Freshers group. It's a great way of finding your fellow course mates/students on the same intake as you.
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Hi Albert,

You may want to join our Facebook Freshers group. It's a great way of finding your fellow course mates/students on the same intake as you.

I didn't find anyone there. Made a post and got no comments 🥺🥺
Want to know more about studying and student life here at the University of Sunderland?⁣ Why not chat and ask those who know best?
Our very own digital ambassadors!⁣

These current students now have online profiles so you can chat with them and ask them questions about their experiences.⁣

Check it out here
Crossing my fingers for everyone.:rave:

TSR will be here to help if anybody needs it, and if things don't go to plan tomorrow please remember that there's NoWrongPath to your future. :smile:

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 38
Hi all.
I am currently studying my Access to health diploma with the hope of studying nursing this coming September.
I have my interview with Sunderland this coming March, so any useful tips and info would be much appreciated.

Latest

Trending

Trending