The Student Room Group

You've come across two exams in one day, what would you do?

I have that problem tomorrow but I can try and help those who are going through the same.
With this problem, I would divide my night in half. Record 'Love Island' for Friday night (I don't watch it, but to those who do - take that on board).
From 3:30 to 5:00, I would watch all of Mr Bruff's videos based on AQA English Language Paper 2 - for the morning. Then from 6:30 to 7:30, I will watch Primrose Kitten cover all of the Biology Paper 2 spec. so I can retain all information.
The hour and half missing is for a break. Talk to family, friends, your pets (if you have any), listen to music blah blah blah.
Then from 7:30 to 8:30, I would watch FreeScienceLessons cover the spec. in depth.
8:30 to 9:00, I will take a break and get ready for bed.
Go to bed at 9 and try and get to sleep before 10.

That way, you will feel more refreshed and alert for the exams ahead.
Eat an apple (it has a better effect to wake you up than coffee. Not sure if it has more caffene or what but it has been scientifically proven) with your favourite breakfast to treat yourself.

Before you go in there, do not cram information in to your head. That will stress you out.
Hang around people who are feeling positive about the exam - if everyone is feeling negative, be by yourself so you do not feel bad as well.

Take deep breaths and relax.
This is just another lesson.

That is how I would cope with more than two exams in a day.
I bid you all the best of luck and relax - you can do this. :wink:

- H.L Good

Quick Reply

Latest