The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Lord Hysteria
rape a cute guy ... I'd be nice about it too

I'd also do this...
like this?

Put the largest Goatse picture I could find on screen (luckily I have one book marked) and set fire to someone.
Reply 43
I suspect I'd probably just turn off my computer and sit here waiting for it to come. Yeah, I'm boring.
Glutamic Acid
Leave a cryptic message using my body and some writing.

Also, I wouldn't masturbate in case I hadn't finished by the time I'd died, imagine the body...

Hmm what message would you leave behind?
Hmm a two minute **** I might be able to do that but even worse ... just as you reach the moment of ecstasy, you die ...
**** :rolleyes:
Text the guy to tell him he's an idiot but I love him, text my friends and then call my Mum and Dad and then I'd lie on my bed waiting to die. Also, if I wouldn't take too long I'd eat some chocolate...:cool: Oh and delete all the messages on my phone :ninja:
Lord Hysteria
Hmm what message would you leave behind?
Hmm a two minute **** I might be able to do that but even worse ... just as you reach the moment of ecstasy, you die ...

I have no idea. It would have to be an impromptu message. I guess going out orgasmically isn't too bad.
Glutamic Acid
I have no idea. It would have to be an impromptu message. I guess going out orgasmically isn't too bad.

and if time stops God's end you'd spend eternity living out the end of an orgasm :p: :smile:
Reply 49
I'd say everything I ever wanted to say to as many people as possible. Which isn't so many in 2 minutes.
Tell the guy I'm in love with that I've been in love with him ever since I met him..and have a goodbye kiss :smile:
SuicidalLemming
Tell the guy I'm in love with that I've been in love with him ever since I met him..and have a goodbye kiss :smile:

:kiss:
Reply 52
I'd call an ambulance then freeze myself in the fridge freezer....
Reply 53
Run to the big green space with all the trees next to my house and lie down with the sun beaming down on my face.
SuicidalLemming

Aw man that's actually brought a tear to my eye :frown:
ofolion
I'd call an ambulance then freeze myself in the fridge freezer....

I said 2 minutes!
It takes that long to connect to someone :smile:
Not much I can do in 2 mins.
I'd probably kill myself...haha
Reply 57
Tinkerbee
Not much I can do in 2 mins.
I'd probably kill myself...haha

Good idea, fight the conspiracy :P
waste my time reading this thread
Reply 59
Wait, I am just shuffling off this mortal coil all by myself, or is the world ending? I need to know before I answer; those are two very different scenarios...

Latest

Trending

Trending