The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Name/Username: Leah
Course(s) Applied for: Law
Other Unis Applied to: Queens in Belfast and Manchester
Anything Else: Have an unconditional for dundee currently deciding if I want to move away or not:smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by deannbean1997
thats alright! nobody in my class has heard back from Stirling either! you should apply the Ninewells residences, its the cheapest nursing residence out of them all and you're placed with fellow nurses usually in your year! there 4/5 per unit, you get your own bedroom with a shared bathroom and kitchen and living space! oh perfect! I might see you there then!x

I see, that sounds pretty good! Have you got a back-up idea or are you just going to try and go for that one? Sounds good x
Original post by christiejordanh
I see, that sounds pretty good! Have you got a back-up idea or are you just going to try and go for that one? Sounds good x

Ive already applied and been accepted for the residence you use fill out a forum!, if you private message me on here I can send you the email so you can enquire more about it x
Original post by leah1finnegan1
Name/Username: Leah
Course(s) Applied for: Law
Other Unis Applied to: Queens in Belfast and Manchester
Anything Else: Have an unconditional for dundee currently deciding if I want to move away or not:smile:

Hey, I've also got an unconditional for law and I'm moving from London, what factors are you considering when moving?
Anyone else still waiting for an offer for Law with English law?
Original post by handerson1
Hey, I've also got an unconditional for law and I'm moving from London, what factors are you considering when moving?

Main things are mainly moving away from friends also just being nervous moving by myself. Although I’m excited to leave sort of start fresh you know. What about you?
Original post by handerson1

Hey, is Dundee your firm choice? I'm from London too but im going to do politics
Original post by leah1finnegan1
Main things are mainly moving away from friends also just being nervous moving by myself. Although I’m excited to leave sort of start fresh you know. What about you?

Yea, I'm pretty much thinking about those two same things. I recently moved from Sydney to London so it won't be too hard to repeat the process once more. One thing I would say is that despite moving, they are still your friends; destination universities are also very fun imo
Original post by sunsh1neba6y
Hey, is Dundee your firm choice? I'm from London too but im going to do politics

Can't really say atm, if UoD is willing to change my course to Dual Qualifying I will firm it right now. wby?
Just received a conditional offer from Dundee!!! I'm from Finland and applied to geography and politics and also to other unis.
Original post by deannbean1997
Ive already applied and been accepted for the residence you use fill out a forum!, if you private message me on here I can send you the email so you can enquire more about it x

aw that would be great thanks! i'll do so this now cause i'm really stuck x
Hey, anyone heard back from Dundee yet about psychology?
Original post by Leon-30

a few of my friends have heard back, both with offers and rejections
Original post by Leon-30

Me, last Tuesday. EU Student
Original post by leylaaa23
a few of my friends have heard back, both with offers and rejections

Alright, thank you
Original post by SophieBer
Me, last Tuesday. EU Student

How'd you get on if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Leon-30
How'd you get on if you don't mind me asking?

I had a predicted grade of 42 IB Points when they were asking for 30. I believe this is how. If you have any further questions I would be happy to answer. :smile:
I had a predicted grade of 42 IB Points when they were asking for 30. I believe this is how. If you have any further questions I would be happy to answer. :smile:

I see, thanks for that. Dundee is one of the last two universities I'm waiting to hear from so I just wanted to see if anyone had heard back yet.
Original post by Leon-30
I see, thanks for that. Dundee is one of the last two universities I'm waiting to hear from so I just wanted to see if anyone had heard back yet.

Mine was the second to reply, I had a rejection from Aberdeen. Still waiting to hear from St.Andrews, Glasgow, and Stirling.
Hope you hear back soon!
Mine was the second to reply, I had a rejection from Aberdeen. Still waiting to hear from St.Andrews, Glasgow, and Stirling.
Hope you hear back soon!

I've got offers from Abertay, Aberdeen and Stirling so I'm just waiting on Dundee and Napier now. I hope you hear back from your remaining choices soon as well!
Name/Username: Tamsin

Course(s) Applied for: International Relation and European Languages
Other Unis Applied to: Stirling and Aberdeen
Anything Else: Really nervous about Dundee as it is my first choice

Latest

Trending

Trending