Original post by TamWest
Name/Username: Tamsin

Course(s) Applied for: International Relation and European Languages
Other Unis Applied to: Stirling and Aberdeen
Anything Else: Really nervous about Dundee as it is my first choice

Name/Username: Cameron

Course(s) Applied for: Politics and International Relations
Other Unis Applied to: St. Andrews, Glasgow
Anything Else: Looking forward to hearing back from Dundee and integrating with the exceptional student community.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Cammo228
Name/Username: Cameron

Course(s) Applied for: Politics and International Relations
Other Unis Applied to: St. Andrews, Glasgow
Anything Else: Looking forward to hearing back from Dundee and integrating with the exceptional student community.

i’ve also applied to PIR and i’m waiting to here back from Dundee as it would be my firm! how long have you been waiting to hear back?
Hello guys, I have applied too for IR and Politics and i have been waiting since October!
I am an EU student and I am also aware that Dundee will be replying to offers until the end of March.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello guys, I have applied too for IR and Politics and i have been waiting since October!
I am an EU student and I am also aware that Dundee will be replying to offers until the end of March.

Apparently the department for IR in Dundee is quite small so that might have to do with it :biggrin: Hopefully we all hear soon!
Original post by handerson1
I applied for English Law(HONS) and was given an unconditional offer. However, I want to change over to Dual Qualifying with Energy Law. Anyone know if this is something they'll consider, or does anyone know of this happening?

Following up on this for those wondering, I spoke to admissions via email and they've changed it over for me.
Has anyone heard back about social work?
Name/Username: Mo Jafar
Course(s) Applied for: Dentistry
Others: Nope
Currently: A Levels: Bio, Chem, Politics, & Arabic
Hello, I sent the university an e-mail with some additional information about my qualification, but I haven't heard back and neither did I receive a response after completing the additional task on the university's website. Is it okay? I'm just unsure whether everything arrived as it should have.
Name/Username: Hannah
Course(s) Applied for: Physics and Mathematics
Other Unis Applied to: Glasgow, Strathclyde, Aberdeen
Anything Else: I got a conditional offer and sent them my qualifications, does anyone know how long it will take them to update it to an actual offer? It's my firm choice and I can't wait to accept it.
I'm a Scottish student and I got an unconditional for English :smile:
What is the student intake for biomedical science for year 2020 intake.
Hi, has anyone that applied to politics and international relations heard back yet ?
Hi, has anyone that applied to politics and international relations heard back yet ?

hey, i’ve applied to the same course and heard nothing back so far. i’m a scottish student!
Original post by Tom5657
Hey! I'm Tom, I've applied for something that I think is similar, biomedical science. I'll definitely be staying in accommodation there, hopefully Belmont Flats

Hello! I'm Barbora, I've also applied for biomedical science. Have you received your offer yet? I'll be staying in accomodation and hope for the Belmont Flats as well.
Yeah I have, got an unconditional offer about the start of December. Do you have an offer yet?
Original post by leylaaa23
hey, i’ve applied to the same course and heard nothing back so far. i’m a scottish student!

I'm a Scottish applicant too ! Is Dundee your first choice ?

Hi! I’ve applied as well but I’ve not heard back (EU student)
I'm a Scottish applicant too ! Is Dundee your first choice ?

if i get an offer from them then yes they’ll be my firm choice, what about you?
Original post by leylaaa23
if i get an offer from them then yes they’ll be my firm choice, what about you?

I've never been to the campus but the course looks great and all my friends there seem to really like it. So I think if I get an offer from them I'll most likely make it my firm. But I'm still not completely sure tbh.
I'm wayy too nervous about hearing back from them

Latest

Trending

Trending