The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've never been to the campus but the course looks great and all my friends there seem to really like it. So I think if I get an offer from them I'll most likely make it my firm. But I'm still not completely sure tbh.

it’s a great campus, hopefully we hear back soon! best of luck
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Hey! Did anyone apply for the normal biological sciences course? EU student, still awaiting my decision :smile:
Original post by GiuliaPip
Hey! Did anyone apply for the normal biological sciences course? EU student, still awaiting my decision :smile:

I didn‘t but got an offer
Original post by Lilian_Juliette
I didn‘t but got an offer

What did you apply for and when did you get your offer? If you don't mind me asking of course :smile:
Has anyone received an offer for social work?
What did you apply for and when did you get your offer? If you don't mind me asking of course :smile:

I applied for biomedical science and biomedical science joint degree with singapore. I got rejected from the one with Singapore and got a conditional offer for biological science instead. They have sent me an email saying I can change it to biomed if I want to. 3 days later I got rejected for biomed. I‘m confused.
I applied on January 1st und received the offer a week ago.
Reply 166
Hey everyone!

"While we are unable to meet you on campus for now, we would be delighted to welcome you to our Applicant Sessions"
Source: https://www.dundee.ac.uk/study/visitus/applicantdays/

Does anyone know how these applicant sessions are held, or when they will be held? Are the dates on the website still accurate?
Original post by a_dav
Hey everyone!

"While we are unable to meet you on campus for now, we would be delighted to welcome you to our Applicant Sessions"
Source: https://www.dundee.ac.uk/study/visitus/applicantdays/

Does anyone know how these applicant sessions are held, or when they will be held? Are the dates on the website still accurate?

I believe they are. They emailed the offer holders so I guess they will carry on as mentioned in their site.
Original post by SophieBer
I believe they are. They emailed the offer holders so I guess they will carry on as mentioned in their site.

I’ve had an offer. But no email whatsoever. I firmed Dundee and everything, but have had no emails at all since. I only know about the offer from UCAS track and from eVision. But no personal correspondence. Quite odd
Original post by mojojaffacake
I’ve had an offer. But no email whatsoever. I firmed Dundee and everything, but have had no emails at all since. I only know about the offer from UCAS track and from eVision. But no personal correspondence. Quite odd

Really? That's indeed odd. I've had an e-mail from them about my offer and one informing me about the online open day. You can e-mail them and ask them.
Original post by SophieBer
Really? That's indeed odd. I've had an e-mail from them about my offer and one informing me about the online open day. You can e-mail them and ask them.

Yh. Done that. Just awaiting a response now
Original post by Tom5657
Yeah I have, got an unconditional offer about the start of December. Do you have an offer yet?

Is Dundee your firm choice? I didn't receive an answer yet, I sent my application pretty late (January 14). So far, I received an offer from Aberdeen, UWS and Abertay. Do you maybe want to get in touch if we both decide to go to Dundee? If yes, do you have a Facebook account?
Original post by barbora___:)
Is Dundee your firm choice? I didn't receive an answer yet, I sent my application pretty late (January 14). So far, I received an offer from Aberdeen, UWS and Abertay. Do you maybe want to get in touch if we both decide to go to Dundee? If yes, do you have a Facebook account?

Yeah, I've just went ahead and accepted the Dundee offer so definitely going there! Sounds like a good idea to me, I do have facebook so could get in touch there
Has anyone else got an offer for an art course in Dundee yet?
Does anyone know if you will receive your offer soon if your status changed to 'application pending decision'?
Does anyone know if you will receive your offer soon if your status changed to 'application pending decision'?

I’m not too sure, mine also states that on my application. What did you apply for?
Original post by leylaaa23
I’m not too sure, mine also states that on my application. What did you apply for?

I applied for biological sciences! What about you?
I applied for biological sciences! What about you?

Politics and International Relations, my boyfriend heard back a little while ago for biomed so hopefully your offer isn’t too far away!
Is anyone else still waiting on Politics? I applied in October. but still nothing. I have conditionals for Aberdeen, Stirling and Edinburgh, and rejection from St Andrews, but Dundee is my top choice.
Original post by lucyga24
Is anyone else still waiting on Politics? I applied in October. but still nothing. I have conditionals for Aberdeen, Stirling and Edinburgh, and rejection from St Andrews, but Dundee is my top choice.

i’m in the same boat, i’ve heard back from all uni’s that you’ve mentioned, i got rejected from edinburgh but offers from the rest. hopefully we do hear something back soon

Latest

Trending

Trending