The Student Room Group

Cheap student accommodation rent

I am international student and got the fixed terms of tenancy for one entire year (17/09/2019-16/9/2020) unfortunately due to some sudden changes i won’t study in Newcastle and I really need someone to replace my accommodation place. Thank you!!!

The house is just located next to china town and is right in the city center, so it is super convenient to go anywhere in Newcastle.

11 mins walk to Newcastle University / 8 mins walk to INTO Newcastle University / 5 mins walk to Newcastle Business school/ 14 mins walk to Northumbia university

The facilities included in this house are: 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 3 bedroom (1 en-suite, 1 share-bathroom), washing machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven.
All 3 bedrooms are doubles and fitted with flat-screen tv.

For the payment, as i have already paid for the deposit so you will just have to pay GBP 6012.86 (not include bills) directly to the landlord. And afterwards when the landlord return the deposit, you can have it all if you rent the room, it is treated as a special offer and my thankfulness.

please share this to your friends and people around as it is really urgent, thank you. please contact me soon and if you have any question please contact me. thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending