The Student Room Group

Private accommodation University of Liverpool

Can anyone who has been to Uni of Liverpool advise on the best social private accommodations. I can't afford the uni's own accommodations/halls and i was wondering if anyone had any experience with being in private accommodation, whether they thought they wished they'd gone with the uni's own for social aspects or? general experience or reccomendation of good cheap accomodation (under 130) as i'm struggling to find any (as expected this close to course start dates) Thanks :smile:
Hey @sleepystudent9

Congratulations on getting into university!

Student accommodation providers, such as ourselves, have a number of room options available that are within walking or travelling distance of the university, along with free to use facilities such as study rooms, social spaces and more.

Our Byrom Point property has limited en-suite rooms available with no deposit to pay, if you're considering your options. It's an 18-minute walk to the University of Liverpool, all bills are included in the rent, a £100 discount if you book today, and facilities including a social space, gym and study room!

Good luck in your studies,

Eleanor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending