The Student Room Group

Cheap student accomodation in london

Hey x

I am currently looking for a student tenant and I will be offering accommodation based in Farringdon, London, at only £195 per week.

Pls message me asap if interested xx
Reply 1
Original post by krishii_xo
Hey x

I am currently looking for a student tenant and I will be offering accommodation based in Farringdon, London, at only £195 per week.

hello, i am interested. is it possible to have more information?
Reply 2
Original post by chivi
Hey x

Hey x

I am going to be renting for only £195 per week,, as you know this is very cheap for central london.

It’s student halls so you share with 3 other people (1 girl and 2 boys) at Romano court.

Utility bills (water electricity and heating), free 50mb wifi, bicycle storage and coin operated laundry facilities are all available here.

If you are interested pls let me know asap,,
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3

Hey x

I am going to be renting privately for only £195 per week,, as you know this is very cheap for central london.

It’s student halls so you share with 3 other people (1 girl and 2 boys) at Romano court.

Utility bills (water electricity and heating), free 50mb wifi, bicycle storage and coin operated laundry facilities are all available here.

yes. i would definitely interested. how can i contact you?
Reply 4
Original post by chivi
Hey x

I am going to be renting privately for only £195 per week,, as you know this is very cheap for central london.

yes i am interested. how can i contact you?
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending