Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sick....had a fever and i was up all night with my head down the loo ....anyone else got the bug thats going about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I'm really sick....had a fever and i was up all night with my head down the loo ....anyone else got the bug thats going about?
    just got over it
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've had a bad cold for 4 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had it. But I did wake up with a bit of a sore throat, which, I'll admit, isn't nearly as bad as having my head in the loo all night. Chicken soup?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    Haven't had it. But I did wake up with a bit of a sore throat, which, I'll admit, isn't nearly as bad as having my head in the loo all night. Chicken soup?
    Yeah lol....can't even think of eating.
    I had tomato soup earlier cos my mum said i needed something in my stomach to bring up and i was nearly sick again so thats me finished with eating until tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that, NM.
    I hate it when I'm ill. I suppose that I wouldn't need to bother with finding non-poisonous food though, if I couldn't eat...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.