The Student Room Group

Westminster Sixth Form Entrance Exams for Sept 2020

I have chosen to sit the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths papers for my Westminster sixth form application in September 2020. Would anyone know how hard are these papers are? I mean I know they are definitely harder than the GCSE level but can you give me some more specific examples? Thanks!
You have to take an exam for sixth form? I thought you only need to take exams if you're going to a grammar or private school
Original post by GCSE_beginner
You have to take an exam for sixth form? I thought you only need to take exams if you're going to a grammar or private school

Westminster is a private school in London
Well that makes sense
Hope you get far :wink:
Hey! I took this year’s exams!
Didn’t really have your same subjects (except for maths), but here’s some info on the general process.
For maths the exam is alright, for the most part. It gets harder at the end, and the questions are like those from the Westminster Challenge.
Exam day is stressful, but interview day is AMAZING. The only kind of stressful thing is the TSA, but it’s fine so don’t worry too much about it.
The interviewers are all really nice, and it’s a generally really nice day because you get to see the school from the inside.

Quick Reply

Latest