The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster sixth form

Hi, do you know if the entrance examination for Harris Westminster a multiple choice question or it is a mix of question types? I don’t know which subject should I do for the entry test as I still haven’t finish learning the content for chemistry but finished the whole thing for biology, any suggestions?
Also is there anyway I can prepare the examination? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
I applied too but my entrance exams are economics and art history! I'm kinda nervous for art history bc I don't think it's multiple choice.. :,)
Reply 2
Original post by mobolaaaaa
hey.. i'm taking the entrance exam for maths and bio, and apparently the one for bio for last year was 100% multiple choice. I'm not sure if that's true though. I haven't finished the content for biology but I have finished maths.

Hii after talking to my teacher, I decided not to take biology for A-level, so I changed my entrance exam to chemistry. I hope we can both do well on the exam!🙂
Reply 3
Original post by Jekelenwn
I applied too but my entrance exams are economics and art history! I'm kinda nervous for art history bc I don't think it's multiple choice.. :,)

😅yhh, I don't think there will be many multiple-choice questions for art/history. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending